tuscl

Demographics of your favorite club

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 3:51 PM
Club: PTs - BYOB, nude optional PLs - Predominantly Hispanic followed by Caucasian. Handful of African Americans (but very popular with the dancers). Very few Asians. Staff - Predominantly Hispanic. Dancers - Even mix of Hispanic and Caucasian. Few African American or Asian. I like Latinas but @ PTs I have to say the Caucasian dancers are smoking HOT.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I hit mostly all-black clubs where I'm often the only non-black person in there - staff/dancers are usually 99%+ black
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    club: treasure club in greensboro, north carolina PLs- mostly white customers......but you still get a decent amount of black customers and i see some other races from time to time too staff- mostly white dancers- 65 percent white......the other 35 percent is a mix of latinas, black, and mixed race girls. every now and then, you'll see an asian. the dancers at this club are hot. and yes, most of them are white like at most clubs...........but its not exclusively white and they always have other races too this is my favorite club because its the one i can get to the most. if we're talking favorite club ANYWHERE, i would have a different answer
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I wish we had black clubs. I envy Papi for his experiences. SJG
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    @GoVikings, nice to see you around here! I thought you had left us. Do you still have the same CF? Last I recall was that you were trying to set up OTC. @Papi, you have more balls than I do. I prefer to blend in the crowd at a strip club not stick out like a sore thumb, lol.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Club: Flight Club, Inkster, MI PLs: Mostly white with some black and Arab customers Staff: White. I don't think I have ever seen a black staff employee at the Flight Club Dancers: Mostly white, but the club always has at least a couple black dancers. Sometimes a latina or two. Few Asian dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Bav: As a non-black person one would think that everyone in the club would take-notice but the reality is in SCs everyone there is doing their own thing and rarely-care what other custies are up to - it's mostly just in the mind of the PL
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Jack’s favorite is also my favorite. The only thing I will add is that I have seen at least one valet attendant that I assume to be Hispanic. Other than that, all the staff I’ve seen are white.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach. They might as well call it Club Cubana ! Thank you Castro !
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Staff and PL's are mixed.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    South Bay is very white, basically shit head girls. But we also have some Asians. San Francisco has more blacks. We also get some more politically conscious white girls from San Francisco coming to South Bay. They are good. Then we have our Mexican Bar underground, Latinas. They now we have more black hookers in the Mex Bars. They are good too. SJG
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    @Bavarian yeah, i still have the same CF.......but OTC with her ain't happening. :-( a couple months ago i met another dancer at another club i really like----so i've been going to see her you're the man baravrian! anyone who loves latina is the man!!!! :-)
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    nude, white, rural, and (preferably) handsy
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Please excuse my dear friend Jackslash, he is currently having memory issues from inhaling too much computer screen cleaner. Flight club has an African-American bartender, grouchy guy at the first floor bar, and I do see a number of Asian dudes now and then always in suits. They always appear to be over the age or 40, but then again an Asian that’s is really 66 can look like he’s 28. I always assumed they were engineers from one of the automakers or maybe spies from Honda or Toyota. There I go “stereotyping” again...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Johnny A’s Hitching Post in Paterson, NJ. A NJ club - serves booze - so it’s bikini dancers only. The dancers are primarily Latina - but they have a nice mix of other ethnicities as well. I think they only have one Asian dancer - but she’s a beauty - and she’s tall and slender. The bartenders are female. They are primarily white. All are friendly and attentive. The PL’s are a mix - white, Latin men, and aa men too. There are usually Latin men and Italian men making up a majority of the PL’s. It can require knowledge to find the right dancer to offer full service - but it’s not very tricky. Basically - don’t be an asshole - and it will be a good time. I had a bartender offer to pinch my nipples the other day - which was fun. I usually chat with each dancer who stops for a dollar - and most give a smile and are appreciative. There isn’t a lot of daytime dancing usually. It’s primarily chatting with customers before going to the back room.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Club Desire Providence - No cover until 8, Drink specials, full liquor bar, topless dances, nude dances, dancers can get nude on stage (Ivy on Tuesday), Lap dances occur in a small booth with a door, Champagne Rooms have a door, table with lamp and 2 seat couch, two stages, dancers are about 60% white, 25% hispanic and brazilian, 10 % black, 5% asian, Private members only floor with quality restaurant and more privacy, no hats after 9:00 pm, typical P.L. is older, professional or tradesman, with money to burn.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Am i strange that i don't really pay much attention at all to other PLs? Some clubs i've been to over 30 times each and i couldn't tell you a rough percentage of the PL demographics. I could tell you that they might skew a certain age or tend to be more of a certain ethnicity. That's about it. Still quite a varied group. Also the clubs tend to be too dark to get a good read if i wasn't trying. The clubs also tend to be larger so PLs are often scattered all over, some in separated reserved or VIP sections, which i never pay to sit in, and i spend almost no time at the bar, which is where quite a few sit at. Also, PL demographics are much more fluid (especially comparing day and night) than dancer demos, often being quite different every visit and i actually don't recognize more than a couple regular PLs if that. I definitely don't keep mental notes of the PLs during a visit compared to the dancers, lol. I'm definitely much more focused on the dancers and particularly the dancer that i'm with. When i'm scanning a club, i'm often ignoring the PLs and just looking for favorite dancers or hot new dancers. My two favorite clubs have similar dancer demos, about 60-70% white, and the rest about evenly split between blacks and Latinas. One club has an Asian girl, the other doesn't. One has two natural redheads, the other has one, although only one out of all them works regularly (either shift) or even more than occasionally. Staff is almost all white at one club, maybe one bouncer, maybe once dance counter and the bathroom troll (lol) are black. High turnover, though. The other club's staff is majority white, but noticeably more mixed and a considerably bigger staff (less managers though), including a valet team that all seems to be Arab or Persian or Armenian/Albanian or something and shot girls (mostly white or Latina).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion