tuscl

Question for dancers ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:41 PM
How often do you get horny while dancing: a) never b) once in a blue moon c) 50/50 d) almost all the time e) other Of course the thread is open to anyone that wants to chime-in.

32 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    Imma wait and see what Sexonwheels has to say, first. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My opinion is that for the minority of dancers who are good at it, and have someone interacting with them in their stage set, then they are always getting horny. And as far as front room makeout sessions and ensuing back room intimacies, that speaks for itself. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I got a $5 tip for dancing this afternoon. Do I qualify to answer this question?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I was dancing with a girl last weekend when She grabbed my hand and put it over her panties. She told me not to go under, and proceeded to grind like a mad woman into my fingers. We did that for about 5 minutes or so, until she came so hard that her panties soaked through and leaked down her thighs. She looked at me, smiled, and said thanks, that song is on me. I got a few more dances with her and she explained that grinding on dick all night makes her crazy horny, and sometimes she finds the right guy and just can't help herself. For a bit of explanation, I had another dancer tell me that "compared to these other dudes, you look like George Fricking Clooney, and you treat us like princesses." So, I'm guessing it depends on the PL for if the dancer gets turned on. The fat smelly dudes, probably not. Younger, fit guys, yah, I bet they do.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I’m curious about this too
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The ones that I have DATYed in dance booths certainly seemed to be getting extremely horny. Tasted great too. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Let the dancers answer. You guys are fucking idiots.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    ^ But then how am I supposed to humble-brag about my weekend?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Use a different thread.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Had a dancer nearly break my hand when she came on it...granted, I had two fingers deep in her, but she went ape-shit on my hand and put it in a vise for about 60 seconds. I started laughing after about 30 seconds because she seriously couldn't release me. It was awesome! She actually came twice during the Champagne room session.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sexonwheels just messaged me and said it’s e - as he cums when he smells cash.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    He has trouble - as he prematurely ejaculated the other day when sitting by the ATM - as a customer made a withdrawal!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Dancers, how often do you get horny?" 12 comments ... 1 from a dancer ... 2 from SJG. Like we didn't see that coming.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Never been turned on/horny or gotten off from dancing for a male customer. Some of their wives on the other hand have been a different story. And I’d say that happens once in a blue moon.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Obviously @Zoey101 has never danced for me.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I'd say maybe 1 in 20 dances results in some level of excitement from the dancer, and maybe 1 in 100 she actually cums. It's rare; they're working and definitely not looking for sexual excitement. Even my ATF prefers to keep it "professional" ITC which means she's working on my arousal, not her own. She likes my neck massages while she's grinding but she's smart enough not to fake orgasms. I had one regular a few years ago who would frequently get aroused on purpose... she was the only dancer I ever had who was really into her personal arousal. The room always smelled like pussy when she was done and she'd often get wet enough to notice. She came often when we went to the CR. It wasn't about me though; she did that with all her regulars I'm sure. She also changed costumes several times a night! LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m curious to hear what PoleDancer83 has to say on this topic. With her pussy lips exposed - if they start to get swollen - there’d be no denying her arousal. Whether it was my thick bill roll - causing her arousal - is possible as well - lol!
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "Even my ATF prefers to keep it "professional" ITC which means she's working on my arousal, not her own." i think you just described it perfectly. even with the customers i thought were hot, or even ended up dating/sleeping with.. lapdances just don't turn me on cuz i'm not thinking about my own pleasure when i'm at work. i worry about that later. lapdances also just don't do it for some people. i sometimes go to clubs as a customer and buy dances.. they are fun and i might fantasize about the girl later.. but the actual dances themselves don't make me horny.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    RE: Titus 23 Humble Brag: Man, a supposed Army officer coming on a strip club monger website to humble brag? Fast track to early promotion to Colonel (O6), here you come ! Every field grade officer in the Army better be watching their asses from now on.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Its kind of obvious Titus never met Papi he’s a pretty fit good looking guy, my bet is that he’s more full of himself in person, although he does come across like an air force guy. ;)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    “She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat Some dance to remember, some dance to forget” Felder, Henley, Frey In other words, I’m guessing the answer is “e”. I hope some other strippers chime in, Thanks Bj and Zoey for taking a shot at the question.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Responding to zoey101's post, That's why the most important thing in any strip club or P4P situation is to get your girl off script. Buying dances is a chump's game! SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25 Did you fail to write (no homo) on purpose? ;-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Didnt think it called for the disclaimer;)
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @minnow I'm a long ways away from being someone worth investigating. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed of anything I've participated in, and I have yet to pay for play. All money's spent on dancers is my own. I'm no longer married, so there's no infidelity at play. Everything is consensual. I think I'm good to go.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    T23- My post appears to have sailed right over your head. I was being sarcastic. When I posted, I had no real knowledge of (nor do I care) about your present marital status. Ditto for how much you spend, and what you spend it on. Given that this is a board full of horndogs, I'm hesitant to make or express moral judgements. Something about throwing rocks from glass houses. Hell, I don't know for sure that you're an Army Officer. Having said all this, I still can't picture a Colonel coming on a monger board to "humble brag." I can picture one checking out the reviews, but keeping a low profile. You don't need me to tell you that promotion boards don't just ask if they can see a guy being promoted to the next grade, but if they can picture the guy being in the grade or 2 ABOVE the grade being considered. As for humble brag, the Tuscl member who was best at it was "farmerart" (RIP). By all accounts he was a bona fide tycoon, yet he mastered the art of humble bragging without seeming too full of himself down cold.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    ^I recognized the sarcasm given the recent, very public falls from grace by military officials. I was simply commenting that I've removed or avoided all potential pitfalls that would place me on the wrong side of UCMJ. Thankfully hanging out with dancers and consensual sexual relations are not yet against the rules. Maybe someday... But not yet!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    does squirting count??? (asking for a friend...)
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Was kind of thinking about this last weekend just after getting a dance from a new dancer. It was a very nice topless dance and she was quite sensual. But in our pre-dance conversation she mentioned that she was part of the "queer community." I'm never sure if that means that she's gay/bi/supportive of alternative lifestyles/something else. She turned me on, but I was wondering if I even had a shot of turning her on in I was the proverbial George Clooney. She really drove home the message to me that these are workers doing their job. Some understand all the aspects of the work and excel. Some have poor work ethics and people skills and are gonna leave us less than satisfied.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    D) sometimes ;)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Im horny for linzee
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    B, I guess, but I haven't had sex in a long time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion