tuscl

Movie theater ticket vs one lap dance

While weighing the options of seeing Deadpool 2, or going to the SC, in my mind, it dawned on me that a movie ticket is $7-10 and gets you a 1.5 - 2 hr movie, while a lap dance can cost 2 to 4 times as much and last only 1/20th the time. But as guys, I bet a lot of us would have to think about it for a few seconds.

12 comments

• DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    What would Deadpool do ?
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    LMAO. That’s a tough one. Knows a lot of pop culture but is also a complete horn dog.

He’d watch the movie, then go to the club, get a lap dance, strike a deal with the dancer in order to finance the lap dance, and ends up in a relationship with said dancer.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Deadpool.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game!

But starting with a front room makeout session and ending up spending nights with the girl you like regularly is great.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Deadpool 2 is great. Why does it have to be one or the other ? Go see the movie, then go have a lap dance after. Deadpool's girlfriend is hot.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I went at saw Deadpool 2 last thursday...by myself.... kinda pathetic but I was on the road with nothing else to do and had to get up early the next day. I went to the 4:30 matinee lol!

It was good, but not as good as the first one IMO, but sequels usually never are as good as the first.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Shailynn -I went by myself as well to see Deadpool too. Without a gf, I go to movies by myself all the time. No shame for me. Most of the time I'll take my kids with me, but Deadpool is not a kids movie.

For me I think you can do both, but if I can only do one or the other it would depend on the movie. I'd take Deadpool or Avengers over the SC. But I'd take the SC over most other movies.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Anyone use the moviepass app?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why not text a stripper - see if she’s down for a (paid) movie date - and take her to see the movie?

Depending on the stripper - it could be a very naughty time! You could do the popcorn trick - or just have her suck your cock during the movie.

It would be more expensive - and you might not remember much of the movie - but it would be an experience!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Off topic - the girl in your avatar Lily Chey is gorgeous and very sexy! She’s amazing with those glasses on too.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to a movie theater since 1988. Hate them but I do like watching movies at home.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Well, maybe you can get a movie only for that price, but if you also get a large soda, popccorn and maybe some Junior Mints, you'll have to take out a mortgage.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion