tuscl

Strippers Kissing You

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Sunday, May 27, 2018 12:41 PM
At the risk of being trolled for brining this up the other day I was at a local club and hung out with a dancer I had a lap dance with once several months ago. She remembered me sat down and had a drink before we went for a dance. Eventually she’s kissing me and I thought I turned into SJG. I don’t put much stock into thinking she’s likes me she’s putting it on for a good tip. None the less it was fun and I gargled in bleach afterwards. My question is do you guys like it when a stripper gives you more than a polite thank you kiss.

52 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't want to be a public spectacle but giving daddy a little tongue never hurt. :)
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Depends on the girl. To follow off of your SJG comment, I too accidentally followed his mantra, albeit with a twist. Our make out session happened in the VIP during dances. Turned into some DATY and FIV. No charge. Came back a few times and had more of the same, and just a few days ago, things evolved a bit and ended up with BBFS. Again, no charge. I gave her a ride home and crashed on her couch for a couple hours before she woke me up for round two. Ended up getting dinner with her the next night, which she paid in full. She's flaking on me today though, so I must say I'm very confused. I can't tell if her excuses are SS or just legit shitty timing. I mean, did I seriously just get used for sex? I've been used for money before, but this would be a new experience..
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    honestly titus. she has the nerve to do this. wtf?
    i don’t mind a little front room action. or back room. or any room.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I dunno.. She says she'll call me when she gets back from a funeral her sister told her about this morning. Didn't mention it until I called to say i was on the way to pick her up. Like, wtf man. If something comes up, let me know. Don't let me drive half an hour only to find out you're not there anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I like kissing - many/most dancers are not into it understandably - I like kissing but many dancers don't have good breath whether it's cigarette breath which is nasty to me as a non-smoker or coffee breath or just not a fresh mouth
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s a double standard. A guy gets used for sex - and it’s usually a good thing. A girl gets used - and it’s insulting and demeaning.

I’m happy to be used like a cheap whore - lol!

Enjoy the ride Titus! It might be good to not bareback her - but who am I to judge. Pussy feels much better that way!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Oh - sorry. I didn’t answer the initial discussion. I’ve got no problem kissing whores. I love some filthy kisses.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Cushman, I agree with your thoughts on bareback. It was a heat of the moment thing in,the club. One second she's jerking me off, the next I'm inside her. Well, fuck. Can't uncross that bridge now, might as well stick with bareback. It's one of the few times I'm glad that it takes a Herculean effort to get me off. Very low chance that I'll bust before pulling out!

On a related note, I've never felt like a monger until these posts.. I'm kind of disgusted with myself. But, I'll wave it off because I'm legit into this girl and would date her in a heartbeat. Maybe that'll make up for my depravity.

Lastly, to circle back to the topic, this girl is fun to kiss. She's a biter though. Holy fuck, i thought she was going to take off my lower lip..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As I mentioned Titus - from my experience - I’ve got no perspective from which to judge. I’ve done questionable shit - after drinking to the point of blacking out.

Careful with her biting - as that could draw blood if you get her worked up!
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    She drew blood on my shoulder. I have bite marks, massive welts, and it looks disgusting.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I bring a traveller size bottle of listerine into the club with me and ask her to gargle with it to rinse out any residual sperm before I allow her the privilege of kissing me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Titus23, awesome!

Remember, you can't find fault with the girl, when the real issue is that you haven't decided what you want.

SJG
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    ...wut?

Ok, this could be fun. Are you saying that it's my fault that she's flaking because I haven't decided if I want to date her or if i just want to scramble her insides?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It can be fun when a girl gets very worked up - and nibbles. Deep bites are a bit more risky. It sounds like she really gets into it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i do draw a line when her ‘kisses’ start hurting.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Too bad for all you guys who go to strip clubs, but the clubs don't have girls you'd like to be making out with, let along waking up in the morning with.

That's tough, even the strip club girls don't do anything for you.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “At the risk of being trolled for brining”

I don’t know why anyone would troll you for that. Brining is a well respected and effective flavorizing technique, especially for fowl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    explain this george...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "Are you saying that it's my fault that she's flaking because I haven't decided if I want to date her or if i just want to scramble her insides?"

Bingo!

SJG
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    @justme brining was a typo. It refers to a cooking technique use to moisten meat before barbecueing. Should have been brining.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Bringing.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Issa joke.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thank you. i’m rather slo. especially when i drink.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    It’s peculiar in that my ATF was never into kissing. Knowing she had had more dicks in her mouth than I could count, I was always more interested in mine being the next one.
    My CF has a very different approach. In VIPshe has me sit while she strips nude then has me stand and we make out. Nibbles, tongue, her hands on my face, the whole shebang. She then unbuttons my shirt and we continue making out while she presses her tits into my chest and starts stroking my dick through my pants, pushes me back to sitting, drops to her knees, unzips me and goes to town. The foreplay is nice and definitely adds to the fantasy
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @gawker: Completely agree. Both my ATF and the MILF employ this technique, and it makes for a much more enjoyable experience. It took a while to convince my ATF to kiss, for reasons that still make me angry, but once she started, she’s a tiger.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Gawker - it sounds pretty hot. Her technique sounds as though it would do the trick!
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Met a new stripper last night who started VIP with a few light kisses but by the last 10 minutes, it evolved into a full blown make out session. She's a legit 9face/9body girl and with the kissing, a keeper!
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    only happen once. it was with a former fav. it caught me off guard because it didn't / isn't 'normal' in this particular club.

In general not a fan of this... remember she's done it to ten other guys
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I've had three strippers who liked to kiss me, two I enjoyed very much and still long for (neither are still in the business), and the third was a guilty pleasure and eventually not even a pleasure as she left marks. Wish more strippers kissed, especially the ones with knockout faces.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Kissing strippers... it happens, but not often.

I generally prefer not to, but I've been weak and broke that rule on rare occasions.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Most of the Strippers i know are not into DFK - even OTC. Doesn't really bother me

My end game is OTC and typically don't have multiple ongoing ITC engagements with any particular dancer, however there is a girl in one of my local clubs who is an absolutely fantastic kisser that I enjoy visiting ITC. DFK seems to add to the backroom fun.

• Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    My #1 CF will LFK and and CF#2 recently started DFK, (I was surprised, she never kissed me at all before) and I love it!
    This is in a no extras club, so no issues there.

A few other dancers will kiss on the lips, closed mouth, okay but not as exciting.
    There is one new, young, (21) dancer that I would love to spend more time with and get her to kiss me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In the department of "easy for me to say, since I rarely go to extras clubs", my policy is: I don't kiss at extras clubs. I realize it would be much more difficult to follow this policy if we had decent extras clubs with pretty girls around.

In the non-extras clubs I go to, I'll happily kiss any stripper I'm attracted enough to spring for a VIP on, if she's willing
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    interesting thread.

so for most of you guys is kissing something you enjoy as foreplay? i've noticed an increase in guys wanting to makeout with me lately at work and i wonder what they get out of that.

also, the idea of "not kissing at extras clubs" seems like silly logic to me. i know girls at non-extras clubs who do stuff otc, and even the ones who don't could have easily given their boyfriend a BJ right before work.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "i've noticed an increase in guys wanting to makeout with me lately at work and i wonder what they get out of that."

Well, making out with a hot girl is awesome. So, there's that. In a strip club setting, many customers want to kiss for the same reason many strippers don't want to kiss... it's crossing a boundary (real or imagined).

"also, the idea of 'not kissing at extras clubs' seems like silly logic to me."

Silly logic figures prominently here. A lot of the stuff we do makes us feel safer / smarter in the moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... i've noticed an increase in guys wanting to makeout with me lately at work and i wonder what they get out of that ..."

Don't you get the urge to kiss someone you are attracted to?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Maybe the customer enjoys the taste of another man's sperm and is playing the odds that the dancer he is with just finished taking care of another custie in VIP.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    it makes sense, yes of course we want to kiss someone we are attracted to, i'm just not used to guys begging to pay me to make out with no promise of anything else. maybe they assume if i'm willing to kiss i'll get carried away and do more. i can actually see that happening
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Strip club customers are entirely composed of hormones, hope, and cash (percentages vary by individual...).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We're not called PLs for nothing
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many PLs are lonely and seem to use the strip club as a substitute for a relationship with a woman they for various reasons don't have IRL.

Then some PLs are just plain horny.

And the worst type is the hornly PL (horny + lonely) .
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Zoey101, not seen you here before. I am assuming that you are female and a dancer.

Front room makeout sessions are just a way of civilianizing the interaction, getting the girl off of her pay 4 play script, treating her like someone you just met at a party, but never ever as a prostitute.

It shouldn't be set up by having a discussion about it. It just happens. And as I see it, one should be feeling the girl money simply as a show of respect.

If it starts that way, then there is no real limit, from the back room maximum, till waking up in the morning with her and continuing to see her regularly.

I first learned this in AMPs. Never expect the girl to make it happen, and never try to use money to make it happen. She will get money, whether she asks for it or not. But money is just as a show of care and respect. Never act like money motivates her, or that she sells sex or sex acts for money.

SJG
    SJG
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I don’t mind kissing at all.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Zoey101 thanks for your insight. From a customer perspective - some guys love kissing girls - and since they will pay for sex - it’s not a huge jump to pay to kiss a stripper (as a possible prelude to sex).

It must be a bit odd from a dancers perspective - having guys want to pay to kiss. Depending on the club - if it’s an anything goes type of place - then paying a little extra can be worthwhile - as kissing makes a session seem more intimate. It also creates more of an illusion that the dancer is attracted to the customer.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @fishsticks "I don’t mind kissing at all."

Translation: "I don't mind tasting sperm at all."
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    ^Flag, the trick is to bring her to the club, lock her down all night, and bring her home, that way the only sperm you taste is your own.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^it really depends on the club and girl. I’ve wanted to kiss customers but I didn’t. You’d get fired (if caught) for that at most places I work but I know other clubs aren’t like that so girls probably kiss more when they feel like it.

at one club i was visiting the manager actually TOLD me to make out with a customer to sell a vip..
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Maybe I should bring those travel size bottles of Scope to the club? Before kissing - the dancer could take a swig, give it a swish - and then spit it out in the corner.

I’m sure it’s not the first time a dancer spit something out in the club....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    zoey101 has got the right attitude!

Often at swingers clubs and at AMPs, they will have Listerine in a huge bottle and paper cups.

DFKing may not be on the menu, and literally trying to pay for it I would not suggest. But if you like a girl the most important thing is to get her off script, and so kissing her lets her know in no uncertain terms that you like her.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At the places I have experience with they are not really doing back to back BJ's. They have more down time than that and they do good clean ups.

You see the girls coming out of the dressing room and then being on stage or just sitting around.

And besides, if things are working between you and a girl you QUICKLY move to seeing her outside, like from immediately to within 48 hours. So the upshot of this is that you won't be in strip clubs that often. You new GF will keep you busy outside.

SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @ Cashman. I do that. See my first post to this thread.

In any other situation...
    Kissing a dancer risks homo behavior.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion