tuscl

founder. excellent.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
Saturday, May 26, 2018 12:06 PM
the purple banner you just activated is really nice. love the tag line being there too... “ where we prefer the waitress”...

30 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Agreed! sometimes need that top navigation menu bar. With the side bar it is often impossible to get to some of its links. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Thanks I'm working on adding it to all the pages.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm liking the purple top-banner too
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I like the look of the banner also but I'm not seeing the taglines like justme62 mentioned. Which is too bad, because I always liked when those rotating taglines displayed at the top.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    TFP, on mobile, the tagline is at the bottom. On desktop, it's up top
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I like purple member bar too. It sounded soo naughty to say that.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen: finish that thought. And make it sexy -- I'm already unzipped
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    How about the Fuscia color for that LA place, Playpen? [view link] Their old web site used to make more of this color and have girls wearing it. People say that it then had very high mileage. [view link] Yes, I think they've had to tone down their web site, and the use of that color on the building. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    About colors and ads. That stick figures ad was a big problem. Not always using TUSCL in the safest of places. But the [view link] is just fine. Did the purple come from that? Ever consider their green? Not sure what the purple symbolizes, or what color might symbolize something. SJG How many people like Debussy like I do? Debussy, Suite Bergamasque. Claudio Arrau, piano [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Here, just commission someone to paint one like these: [view link] Maybe a limited color pallet, girl's hair, costume and shoes all the same color. Use that color for the look of all the pages. Post the picture, but keep it small and discrete, easy to scroll off the page. Show it big on the bottom of a page, but one place only, something people don't need to go to very often. I like the more serious pictures, like this. But must clearly show her stripper shoes, and that they are strapped on. [view link] Just my .02 SJG
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Subraman finish off with with these bitches :P [view link]
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    SJG you like high heels. Check that shit out.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I saw it, NO THANK YOU Mr. Upright. SJG
    6 years ago
    @founder - any chance once you are finished rearranging the deck chairs that you will add back the top ten (or top forty) lists?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Lol @623. Behind the scenes I'm doing a lot more than rearranging deck chairs. To answer your question, yes, lots of t40 lists will be returning.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    cool.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    What was your decision making when it came to purple for the banner color? I think it contrasts well with the white text
  • founder
    6 years ago
    There's always been a little purple on this site. I just associate purple with the neon glow of strip clubs.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The site is much easier to read on my iPad. Thanks for making changes.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I guess I see a purple bar at the top because I often view desktop mode on my iPad.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    founder did this because he knew it would match my vikings avatar and banner perfectly ;-)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    > I just associate purple with the neon glow of strip clubs. Your logic is sound but I don't like the specific purple you picked. Any chance you can try (163, 0, 204)? Get a bit more neon-pinkish in there?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Lookes nice. Like that the search function is now easily accessible/foundable
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I miss the tag lines at top on the mobile version. :(
  • founder
    6 years ago
    First world problems, eh BJ? I just don't see any room for the tagline up top.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Haha yeah. I loved those. I’d sometimes update just to see them. Laughing is the best thing in life! Well, you know.. for the non sex addicts anyways. :P
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like the purple - even though I’m mostly color blind. The functions are very helpful from the drop down menu. Very well done Founder.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Drop down menu is definitely better on the left, like this.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Purple neon glow. Got it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    DV TJ, Neon [view link] [view link] Anyplace in TJ have donkey shows? Other places in Mexico today? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion