tuscl

Stop it

hoarker
Washington
Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:13 PM
Stop approving these 3 sentence reviews. Geez.

12 comments

• abqspencer
    6 years ago
    approved
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Shorts clean this morning Unknown substances by noon Please say it's not jizz. :)
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    That comment is too brief, not enough details! Actually I totally concur. I can't believe how many reviews are submitted where the writer gets no dances, tips a few dollars if any, and complains about how boring the time was in the club. If nothing truly happened, don't write about it.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    So how does work.. if one us who is VIP writes a review does it need to be approved by the guys as well????
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I agree with cflock.
  • mmdv26
    6 years ago
    Apparently. Basic review template: 1)took my eyes a minute to adjust to the darkness; 2)bar on the side, 3)stage with brass pole and mirror; and 4)some girls. Customize as needed.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    “So how does work.. if one us who is VIP writes a review does it need to be approved by the guys as well???” If you go to daily reviews, you will see a link for unpublished reviews. Read, then decide if it is worthy.
  • racejeff
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen some not give that much info
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    come to Tijuana all you need to know is four words: pussy drugs tequila tamales
  • jayandmooo
    6 years ago
    I strongly disaprove! [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    But it was a great club. I got my dick wet. I will go back.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    Another example of an accepted review: “Came in before the holidays before heading out of town. Paid the $10 cover and $5 drink and found a seat to my liking. Watched the full rotation of strippers before deciding on who to try out lap dances with. Tried out a thin blonde girl who let my hands roam for $30 per song as well as a brunette who offered me the vip but was out of my budget. Had a good time here and plan on coming back after the long weekend.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion