Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Last night

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is what I said to my dancer last night:

“I’m sorry that I got you all sticky.”

Anybody want to guess what happened?

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You’re such a gentleman John I bet you went and got her some baby wipes then you cleaned her off. ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You accidently spilled syrup on her at the Waffle House?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You spilled vape juice on her or you were having bbq wings with juice and you got your bbq covered fingers stuck in her hair when she gave you a hug?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You shot an epic load of jizz all over her red hair - and cheerleader costume - and pom poms?

Or you spilled a fruity drink on her at the bar?

I like my first guess better.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Nobody has it yet but one of you is close.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Does it involve a chocolate milk enema?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

one girl did a stage set after our vip and she came very close to me at the tip rail... cutely smiled and said ‘I’m leaking...’

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

“Leaking?!?!?” Did someone poke a hole in one of her silicone boobs?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If you’ve read my stripper sex stories you’ll know that I don’t do anal. And there was no leakage from any bodily orifice of anyone involved. I should have made that clear from the outset.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

juice box mishap

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^I’ll bite who’s close?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Her name was Candy and you melted her heart

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

you were eating sopapillas right before you got there and had honey all over your fingers

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

You spilled your pink raspberry cosmopolitan on her.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

After the chloroform wore off - and you pulled the duct tape off her mouth - you decided to apologize because her lips were still sticky?

Sorry - that was my guess for SJG’s question!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

The lollipops you hand out to dancers had melted.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Her name was Honey and you said you wanted to make her sticky, hinting for extras in VIP?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You blew your reefer or cigar smoke at her?

Your original post had a typo and it was meant to say "stinky"?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

You got her sweaty while she was sitting on a leather chair?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

She was actually a he and you got LDK'ed

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^That's funny. And gross.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Something to do with vaping.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Something to do with vaping.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I wonder if he will ever explain.

@Uprightcitizen may have hit the bullseye.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Made her squirt from manual stimulation.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@tlagooner he can’t explain, he doesn’t even remember, the weed fried his brain lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

you brought her sticky bud instead of dry?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement