tuscl

Club Comments are now open

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 9:26 PM
You can now add comments to a club. Knock yourselves out.

31 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Thanks but I doubt that it will be used much. I don't plan on using it.
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Thanks. Looking forward to some fun discussions with fellow AZ mongers.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Cool! I bet there's a few clubs that will see a bit of traffic via this comment section. Excited to see how this will pan out. Thanks Founder for your continued dedication to improving the site.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    6 years ago
    Great thanks
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Ok question, how do you post comments for clubs? I thought it might be on the club link, but I see no option.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Well I found one way to access the comments, but it involves going through the lengthy process of clicking on the strip club list link, then picking north American clubs, then picking United States clubs, then the state of your choice, then the city/county of your choice, then finally the club. The club page looks different when going through this process, and has the comments option there. I was hoping I could just use my favorites and access the club comments that way. But when I click on the club this way there is no comments option.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    look again. It is right below add a review.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    It will be made easier, tfp. As easy as posting a review at least.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat how are you viewing the forum? I'm using an Android phone and when I view a club page it has the option to Read reviews, Write a review, Get Directions, Suggest Edit, and Nearby attractions. No comments tab unless I go through that other process I posted. Founder says he's on it so no worries.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'm using a desk top and I even checked your Centerfold's club page.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Glad more features are being added. I'll play around with this feature
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    So is this similar to stripclublist comments?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Pretty much. It'll be abused I'm sure. Also the ignore feature isn't active on those comments.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat I pulled out my laptop and sure enough, the comments link for the club shows up on the desktop version. So it seems it's the mobile android version where it doesn't show up.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I can confirm, not showing up for me on mobile, either. Here's the copy-paste of buttons I get: READ REVIEWS (940) WRITE A REVIEW GET DIRECTIONS SUGGEST EDIT NEARBY ATTRACTIONS BOOKMARKED
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I added the link to desktop and mobile. you should see it now.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yes it works on mobile now. Thanks for the speedy work, Founder!
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I've been adding a generic comment or two to the boards of the clubs in my Favorites list to get the party started. A few lines describing the club, what to expect, etc. I thought that might be a good way to establish things. Maybe some of you other mongers can do the same for your Favorites.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    On a club comments page, like this one: [view link] If I select the 'login' button, I get this error: "The page you were looking for (/" . URL::Login() . ") was not found."
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Kind of neat. I hope people use this new feature. I'm thinking it might be quicker to learn about a new club by reading these than going thru the Reviews.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well, that's a possible concern. Will rejected reviews get recycled to comments? And, if a user can glean enough good info from the comments, will they bother to post reviews in order to get VIP access? Not sure if this is anything to worry about.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Cool. I think 10% of the clubs listed will get 90% of the comments though. Hope people use the feature for more than those clubs. I can also see it being like stripclublist with tons of trolls and spam among the other comments. Thanks founder. Hope it works as intended!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It'd be helpful if there was a way to know when there were new comments/threads to particular clubs; o/w I don't see myself going looking on purpose. Perhaps linking one's TUSCL Favorites list and getting a notification when a *new* club-thread is posted?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Yep. I like this idea. The option to follow and get updates for new comments and/or reviews would be helpful.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Good deal founder! I've always wanted a way to TUSCL a little more local.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Founder, thank you for letting us see the list of members' posts again. This makes a big difference in being able to follow this forum. It also helps to see how many posts people have. For Articles, the way it is now, you cannot read them without being logged in. This is not how it had been, and it is less convenient. For Clubs, I don't see anymore the links to the clubs' own website. This used to be there and it was nice. Thanks, SJG
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I just voted to publish a shitty review, but it had what I thought was a useful comment so I said yes. Any thoughts/opinions on rejecting these and sending them to comments? It was one for a club in Ohio that was closed temporarily. Guy had specifics on dates & where the girls went, so I thought was useful.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I did the same, I’d never give you shit about that kind of stuff you usually have good intel !
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shadow at still dreaming of ducking off Ron Jeremy
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Mack, what happened to the Big Rig Doll House, in Kingman AZ? That looked to me like it must be Lot Lizard Central. And how about Moriarty NM, "Truck Stop With A Stripper Pole"? SJG
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Thanks for adding features Founder but the expanding side bar really impairs reading this site if you usually expand text to make text bigger and easier to read on an iPad. Now the side bar expands to cover almost half the screen requiring scrolling back and forth to read text. It's really annoying. I probably won't use this site as much as is. Or just stop reading discussions. It would be nice if the side bar didn't expand to cover up so much of the page but I could still expand the text size elsewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion