tuscl

Whatever happened to the ability to see your and others comments?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:41 PM
Now you can only see the discussions they've started.

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, this an important issue. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    This is working again
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Please turn this off for SJG.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    founder. thank you.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Take yourself off of ignore
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    The comments are working again but I noticed a change. The comments link used to also show comments in club reviews. Now it's back to only showing discussion comments and no review comments. Anyway to configure it to show both discussion and review comments again? I used to use the review comments to go back to reviews and see if I received a response to a comment or question. A lot of times I forget that I even posted a comment in a review.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    There are actually going to be 4 types of comments when all is said and done. Be patient, grasshopper.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It would be a lot more convenient if we received notifications to discussions that we've left a comment on
  • founder
    6 years ago
    How would you like to receive the notification? Email? PM? Another way?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I would like to be able to see replies to discussions I'm in....I used to get emails but the links didn't deep link I don't think....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "It would be a lot more convenient if we received notifications to discussions that we've left a comment on" errrrr... Considering that some threads go wildly off topic or become flame wars to the tune of dozens of piss-take posts, I would want the ability to opt-in to getting notifications, and not have it be automatic or not under the user's control.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Receive it through TUSCL PM with the option to opt-out of certain discussions
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thank you founder, those lists of comments are important. SJG
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    +1 to Ishmael’s comment
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion