tuscl

Is prostitution legal in Mexico?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 1:55 AM
Is there any chance that the street walkers could be undercover cops or can I be pretty explicit with them?

13 comments

• nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    This are the fears of living in the usa I dont blame you. Yes it is and is regulated in prostitution zones
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Nothing is illegal in Mexico. It's all about how large a bribe you need to pay.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    La Mordida....It is traditional....I have participated myself.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    and yes prostitution is legal in Estados Unidos Mexicanos
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Every little village in Mexico will have 2 things. A Catholic church and a puta.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Yes in zones like zona norte! Only the bullshit usa makes such a big deal over paying for ass because their way to many clowns in us government
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Shadowcat but do they look like SoniaBraga, or Jada Pinkett;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Does it matter? There is so much illicit activity in Mexico - why ask a Mexican cop? Seems like a stupid thing to ask. There’s enough trouble to be found in Mexico - and asking the police to help you find a suitable whore seems like a horrible idea.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    It's legal in Zona Norte. You walk around the block on a Friday or Saturday night and you will see 60 street walkers just standing there in slutry outfits. Cops don't care at all. If they did they would be nailing every guy who has to walk down the street from HK to the hotel entrance with a girl in a bath robe. Easy pickings but they don't.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Guarantee the cops are getting paid not to harass the girls when they have a john.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Usually its Relaxation Assistant, RA. Better that way because in CA they new require massage licenses, and this makes it herder to hire new girls, and it makes the girls more cautious. For our OP I always treat all women as civilians, and I mean in all situations. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    putero [view link] Nemesisk7, good name! Its like when the girl was refering to me as a 'burro'. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion