No cum on my cake

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:03 PM
It might be the marijuana, but I thought this was funny. [view link]

8 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m scared it will be like the coconut fucking article.. someone else read it first!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Did you hear about the fundamentalist Christian baker who refused to bake birthday cakes for homo sapiens?
  • mmdv26
    6 years ago
    Actually, I think the little dashes suggest what the omitted word means much better than the word itself. Of course, not in the same meaning as the lady intended.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    mmdv26 - good point. :)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Okay. That wasn’t anything terribly disgusting. I’ve heard not to put it on online resumes, or they could be filtered out.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    You know what's non-brilliant? The whole "we were humiliated" bullshit. This was stupid and they deserve their money back. But I read elsewhere that the mother was "humiliated" that she had to explain the other meaning of "cum" to her summa cum laude graduate and his grandmother. Somehow I think both of them knew what cum was. Just go back to the baker and say "come on - this is seriously stupid. My son graduated with highest honors and he deserved a cake that actually uses the correct Latin phrase for his party. That's what I ordered and that's what I should have received" But the bullshit story about a kid who graduated with highest honors not knowing what "cum" means is ridiculous!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I can see the Publix bakery manager thinking - “I don’t give a shit if this Jacob Cums Loudly! I’m not putting that perverted quote on any cake from my bakery!” Anybody know if Juice is working at a Publix? If he is - I’d recommend not eating the Hand Squeezed Cream filling - stuffed in his cakes!
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Kinda funny/sad at the same time. The whole "we're humiliated" thing is so fucking ironic. That exact behavior is why the filter exists in the first place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion