tuscl

Flight booked

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:54 AM
Deutschland here I come. 7-9 June. Lopaw, get your ass across here for some great pussy :-)

14 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Frankfurt?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Yup. FKK World and FKK Palace on 7th, FKK Sharks following day. Might go to Oase as well or instead of World.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    FKKs are my Tijuana.
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    I'd like to hit an FKK but I only ever go to France and Spain in Europe. I have two concerns. First, I speak no German and since I have no idea how the pricing works, it seems like I would be a perfect chump. Second, I'm afraid I would stay until my dick falls off.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Have a great time! Those clubs sound incredible! The women are beautiful - and it seems that you can fuck until your dick falls off!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    EzilyConfuzd: "I have two concerns. First, I speak no German and since I have no idea how the pricing works, it seems like I would be a perfect chump. Second, I'm afraid I would stay until my dick falls off." Your second concern is valid. The first, however, should not dissuade you. English is widely spoken in Germany. And you can read Londonguy's reviews of FKK clubs, which will tell you about pricing and everything else you need to know.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice wants to know how much is a greyhound ticket from Asheville to Frankfurt?
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    When I get back I'll do some reviews. For those that haven't seen the web sites then google FKK WORLD/OASE/PALACE/SHARKS.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @shailynn Juice is hutch hiking there as we speak
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sadly, Juice ran out of gas already. He pointed his pick up east - and only made a single stop at the Arby’s drive through (for supplies). He didn’t realize how much gas is required to power an outboard attached to the bed of a pickup...
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I would love to hear Reviews about each one of them. I hear that Sharks is the best.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    Warrior, my reviews for last visit to FKK are already published. Including Sharks.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    definitely on my bucket list.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    LG making me jealous again :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion