tuscl

Single Mothers....

Monday, May 21, 2018 10:30 PM
Why do dancers keep saying this to you in casual convo or better yet.. During a dance????? Is it to gain sympathy so you will tip more? Every dancer I 've run across seem to be a single mom. You guys?

17 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    I will agree that there are alot of single mothers dancing, but they usually do not bring it up unless you ask. They would like it better if we did not notice the stretch marks on their hips and sagging tits.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Every dancer I 've run across seem to be a single mom." We should be thankful for single moms. I'm going to the strip club today to give them my support.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    To let you know of their need and if it doesn’t show, for you to compliment how they look.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Doncha love it when they bring out the pictures? :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I love single moms with daddy issues !
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Almost makes what we do as much about charity as lechery, right? Collectively we may have fed as many hungry kids as Save the Children. ;)
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    Never had this happen during a dance. Happens a lot at the table. I think some of it is that people like to talk about their kids. If you don't seem like a creep, and you talk long enough, they eventually bring it up out of habit. I'm sure that some of them use it as a way to gain sympathy/increase tips but frankly only about 50% of dancers are sharks like that. Most attractive women without the need to support kids are not desperate enough to grind it out at a strip club for any length of time.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    We get asked ab kids a lot. I don’t feel like I bring it up, but it’s highly likely she was having a conversation ab it earlier, and it was on her mind. Of course, talking ab unrelated stuff mid dance is bad manners.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've never had that come up during a dance. Some dancers forget that her job is our fantasy, however thinly veiled and transient. Outside of dances, sometimes I get the sense that the dancer is angling for sympathy tips. Other times, she's just chatting about her life.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t recall having heard it during a dance either. I would consider that to be purely trying to play me for sympathy. When it comes up in casual convo, it’s a pretty common thing to talk about one’s kids and I don’t imagine strippers are much different that way. Some may avoid it as a buzz kill I suppose but it really doesn’t matter to me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I let the dancer bring it up. I don’t inquire unless it’s a natural progression of our discussion. There was one dancer - whose sagging tits kept getting caught in my belt - and whose pussy lips kept rubbing on the floor - where it was a bit obvious...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ If you were a gentleman you should have just thrown her tits over her shoulders and put a towel on the floor. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ I didn’t step on her mud flaps - and I tipped her tits too! The money fell to the floor - and her mud flaps picked it up like an elephant picks up peanuts with its trunk...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    OMG, the visual about made me hurl.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    That’s what makes Cashman an icon here!
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    To constantly remind themselves exactly why they are rubbing themselves all over some handsy old fat dude. motivation.
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    It’s to get extra tips. I’ve been told that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion