tuscl

A new type of stripper shit

gawker
Older than dirt
Finding something new or unique is unusual. I heard one today and have to share it. A stripper I know is leaving the stage and is engaged to marry a BF I’ll call A. A once asked her who was the best fuck she ever had. She says a fuck buddy I’ll call B. So last night she & A are taking an Uber to his apartment and she’s wearing a long skirt to her ankles. A looks over and she’s got her skirt hooked up past her knees and has her hands up between her legs. He investigates and finds she has no panties, is fingering herself and is soaked, but has her phone there, sending face time to B as she masturbated. Now that’s getting shit upon. A told me this story and says he’s done with her. I never thought of asking a dancer to do that. I know a gal who does cam work. I’ll have to ask her to Facetime me.

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That’s messed up.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Wow, awesome story!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I saw a lot of perverted things early on in my strip clubbing days, 80 percent that had never occurred to then teenage me and 20 percent of that 80 that I want to forget that I ever saw.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    A should be done with her cuz dancer will likely be fucking B during their assuredly doomed marriage. That is, unless A likes threesomes with 2 of the 3 being dudes.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    That's fucked up!
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I captured the video off FaceTime if anyone wants a copy.

B

• Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    The gal in Question lives with me and arrived home at 2:00 this morning. She doesn't deny being with B all night, seemed sober, smirked when I asked about "upskirting" on FaceTime". She claims she never fucked B last night, that he stole her phone and stabbed a hole in a tire on her/my car. I'll find out today.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Sounds like B is jealous....and maybe she should be with B.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It might sound fucked up. But there are guys who girls can actually love - but who don’t fully sexually satisfy them.

Life can be odd - and there can be different folks who satisfy a person emotionally - and sexually. It’s possible her emotional connection might be stronger with you - but her sexual satisfaction might come from another guy.

It sounds fucked up - but I kind of get it. It makes for a painful realization - and that’s not easy. In my view - if it can work - she should have been upfront throughout your relationship.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Speaking of new features on the site, check out Founder dropping a zinger into the discussions!

@Gawker, I believe your followers are past due for a more comprehensive update. Last we heard you were going to take the car back, but now she's using it to stay out all night with "B"?

I realize the horse already left the barn and the barn has gone up in flames, but dude: BOUNDARIES. ...
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "The gal in Question lives with me and arrived home at 2:00 this morning. She doesn't deny being with B all night, seemed sober, smirked when I asked about "upskirting" on FaceTime". She claims she never fucked B last night, that he stole her phone and stabbed a hole in a tire on her/my car. I'll find out today."

Sheesh Gawker, don't you ever get tired of the drama?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I never thought of asking a dancer to do that."

Damn man, I never NOT thought of that! I Duo (Android version of Facetime) w/ my ATATF all the time!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No insult intended. Taking her to the talkies and then out for an egg cream is nice, too
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > She claims she never fucked B last night, that he stole her phone and stabbed a hole in a tire on her/my car. I'll find out today

At least it wasn't the granite countertops this time. It sounds like things are going in a relatively positive direction compared to last year. Cheers!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s right - I forgot Gawker bought a car for his ATF. That must hurt to have a dick punch a hole in the tire. I don’t understand why B would do that -
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Without adding to much detail it was over a meth deal. Surprise, surprise!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ok. That isn’t good. I can understand that more than a jealous lover - slashing another’s tires.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Was your ATF making pussy payments in lieu of cash (for the meth?)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion