Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ask a dancer to molest you?

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dancers: How would/did you react to someone asking you to molest them? How would you understand it?

Others: Has anyone done this?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've had dancers ask if they can molest me. Of course I always say no. :)

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•
  1. Where?
  2. Why you say no?
Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You ask a faggot question you get faggot response. Cum to confessionz mtent

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

I PRAISE THEEE FOGHORNS OF GAWD

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

In my view - I would avoid using the term “molest” when you are with a dancer - and trying to get a good grind going. It’s a creepy word - and it can bring back bad memories for some dancers.

It seems like you are less experienced with civilian women - and you don’t know what to do. You should change it up - and tell the dancer to take control.

I’ve found that dancers enjoy the man taking control - especially if they know him already.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I had thought Mtent was not a troll. But now I know he's a troll and a faggot.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

He probably doesn’t like museums either.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

#troll

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

They say that to me all of the time. And I let them do it. It would be rude to not let them.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

Hmm creepy and vague. What does that mean? Handjob? Rubbing hands all over or under shirt? U like your nips played w?? I’d be uncomfortable and confused if a guy said it like that.. just tell me what you’re into and do it without giving off Uncle Touchy vibes lol pls don’t say molest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Well said Zoey101. It’s creepy - and it can bring up bad memories for a dancer who has experienced any abuse. It’s not a good thing to say anywhere -

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement