tuscl

Christian chicks and Butt Sex in the 90's

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
For all the guys like myself that grew up in the 90's....how many of you guys remember Christian chicks being down to fuck in the ass but never in the pussy due to saving themselves for marriage lol.....Lord I miss those days

20 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Never met one, but heard the legend. Remember laughing back in the day about chicks who would suck cock, swallow, have loads deposited on their face, take it up the ass bareback, have jizz oozing out of their bungholes, get eaten out until the squirted multiple times and having several fingers, if not fists, crammed up their cunts. Yet, since no dick has been in their pussy, they can walk down the aisle feeling they're "pure" and "virgins" and their husbands can know they're the "first."
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO so True

Fucked up logic you know lol

Not even biblical lol
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Gosh I forgot about that. Knew a guy in college that was in the born-again frat. There were a couple of girls in his clique that had been convinced that their mission was to suck cock to relieve the frat brothers from temptation. They hung out at the frat house doing the Lord's work. Borderline cult material. I did meet them and they were 3's on the 10 scale.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant Story brother

Yeah I think some of these girls turned into back page hookers
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I missed the memo on this one! Or maybe I wasn’t sniffing the right holes?

I had one Christian girl turn my reasoning down - as she told me butt sex was pointless. The only sex acceptable to her was vaginal. I couldn’t get a BJ out of her. She did jerk me off several times - but chastised me for my filthy desires after. If she kept up with that logic - I feel sorry for her husband now!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I ran into the wrong Christian girls back in the day. No nothin. Something about some stupid free milk and a fucking cow.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I remember the catholic girls would let you f#@$ them in the ass but not the pussy so that they were still consider themselves as virgins for when they got married
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    That's a non-brilliant girl Cashman1234!

Did you ever try to convince her to give you a rimjob when you ran out of TP? There would be a point to that!

(I know it's gross but I couldn't resist)
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjjh9PML8t…

It’s old but still hilarious
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    A buddy of mine dated a girl for 2 years in high school, he fucked her every way possible except vaginal. I was fucking her best friend so she gave me all the details.... fast forward 30 years and I'm friends on Facebook with the girl that gave up everything but her pussy. She is happily married with 2 kids, owns a business and seems successful. Is it wrong to wonder if her husband gets to fuck her in the ass or if she is done with that
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe lol! I could see that negotiation - “Let me clean that up for ya!”
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I went to school with a bunch of slutty catholic girls from New Jersey and New York. They’d let you use all holes.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I can confirm this. Had a friend in late 80’s. He went to a Christian college in SoCal, he met a girl there and they dated 3 years til graduation. Started off with BJs first year. Butt sex following 2 years. All for purpose of claiming virginity.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lol @ the 90's. Anal sex is called greek sex for the same reason and has been called that for about 500 years, not 25.
  • bvino
    6 years ago
    There was an offshoot of Christians called "Cathars" in the South of France in the twelfth century that believed in anal sex as an alternative to vaginal sex and thus preserving a womans purity. It took many years of Catholic oppression to stomp out the Cathars and there were even small wars fought over this. Lots of alternative Catholics in the early days.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Come out Virginia, don’t make me wait
    You Catholic girls start much too late
    Awe but sooner or later it comes down to fate
    I might as well be the one
    You know that only the good die young
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!

SJG

Creep Sheet
    http://www.creepsheet.com/accused/donald…
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @Daddillac
    Ask if her husband wondered why her asshole was so loose and stretched while her twat was so tight.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol... he probably wonders why all her farts are silent
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion