tuscl

Worst stripper line ever?

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I was chatting with an attractive dancer at a nearby club. She was trying hard to work the angle that she could see us having a relationship outside the club. I was not interested, as that was not what I was looking for. But, during our conversation, she told me, “I feel a draft in here... (pause) because you are blowing me away.” I figured that was the worst line I have ever heard from a dancer. It might have been the equivilent of asking a dancer if it hurt when she feel from heaven.

What’s the worst line that you remember from a dancer?

26 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    wanna smell my ass?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (it was nice... ;)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol@62

Talk about the bizzaro world of strip clubs...
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    wanna dance?
  • KattyH
    6 years ago
    I don't know but I've seen one crazy scene inside the club when a stripper during a lap dance on stage comes near a guy who is watching the dance she take out his phone from the shirt wallet and smashed it on the ground. She claim that the guy was taking a photo and guy was shouting that the flash comes from the phone because of the new message he just received.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "Have you tried the buffet yet?"
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    These other dancers have AIDS, you should get dances from me.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Is that a toothpick in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow! Those are some awful lines! They don’t help the dancers at all.

Lines don’t work - unless they are made of a powdery substance...
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I actually don’t mind bad opening lines from strippers. They can be kind of amusing and often lower the tension in the initial interaction. Usually the lame line strippers are either new to the game or struggling to up their game and it just adds to the strangeness of the environment.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    “I want to choke you.”
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Probably the one I hate the most is " do you work out? " implying that they are turned on by the way I look. I"m such a stud in my 50's.

The one I like the best. " Hi, mind if I have a seat by you ? ". Simple, polite, not asking for a dance, but asking if I'm interested in her. They should teach that at stripper school.
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    In vip w married dancer mother of 5 while fingering her cunt: “cmon use 2 jam it in harder I have had 5 kids.”

I did do her otc a couple of times (money trumps all) but have u heard term loose as a goose?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 - that line - approach works well. It gives you an out too - just in case you want to close the door completely.

Plsyer11 - I like the sound of that one! Loose and sloppy - and not shy about it! I like them loose and filthy.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "Hey baby, I like wiener dogs!"

Wait, that would work on me. Wiener dogs = brilliant! ;)
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I’ve had this in various forms from multiple dancers in different clubs

“I’ve just got to rub your head!”

I’m bald.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    After i declined to buy dances: stripper ask if im gay
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game.

Front room makeout session, then and only then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Best if you select and approach the girl yourself, and if you select the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with.

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    A couple of times I shook my head when a shark has either used the line "What's the matter, don't you like girls"? or even outright called me gay/homosexual because I wasn't interested in a dance and/or services specifically with her. Well excuse me for having standards LOL
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    One visit I happened to be waiting for my favorite at the time who had gotten an hour dance from one of her regulars. My other favorites were there, and none of the other dancers that day appealed to me, so I just sat there nursing two drinks, occasionally tipping dancer, and declining the rest of the dancers who stopped by asking for dances.

Eventually this somewhat ditzy looking, and very hippy dippy acting dancer sits down. Right off the bat she says something like "My energy was bringing the place down." I am thinking wtf, but ask "what do you mean." She said something like, you are sitting here all alone and haven't gotten a dance yet. Then she offers to take me to the back and show me a good time, and that way my energy won't be dragging everyone down. It was one of the dumbest lines I ever heard and told her, "no thank you." She said something like, "well if that's what you want I am leaving so your energy doesn't bring me down."

Thankfully my favorite was available 10 minutes or so later.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Come on. What are you afraid of? (Making her work for it, by being coy.)
    Why not? Didn't you enjoy it? (When asking for a second dance. She was good, but not that good.)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Two standouts:

Hottest girl in the club, 9+ by almost any standard, walks up to my table: “I want you to give me all your money.” She didn’t get *any* of it.

Before Louisville’s no nudity laws, a huge cow, with udders hanging (literally) to her navel, sidles up to the bar in what I assume was supposed to be a sexy way and says “You know you want summadis.”
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    "I want to have your children"
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I once had a dancer say "if you don't smile, I'm going to have to beat you up" (in a flirty manner). That stuff does the total opposite for whatever effect she wanted to have
  • EzilyConfuzd
    6 years ago
    Very unattractive, way, way, way too old stripper: "Hey. Hey. What's your dick say"
    I said, "Not much." I thought: "No idea. It just turned itself inside out to get away."
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I once had a pesky gal jump on my lap and ask me to go in the back room and get a little closer to heaven. Didn't understand and asked her "are we going to pray together" She said nooo, nooo, nooo- i want to hear you say oh God. Oh God when you come/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion