tuscl

Hit submit before I was done

justaguy79
Memphis
I accidentally hit submit halfway through entering a review. Is there any way to finish it without just typing it all in again (on my phone)?

12 comments

• Liwet
    6 years ago
    Learn from your mistake. Type it out some place and then copy-paste.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The rhyming wasn't intentional.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good idea to copy it in case it times you out while writing (has happened to me) or anything else happens. That doesnt help if you hit submit before finishing though. You wont get another vip reposting it again so instead of writing it again i would finish it in the props(or w/e its called now).
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    You should tell us the title of it and let us all reject it, then you can resubmit
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Just take it as a learning experience. Learn from failure (as this was an obvious fail). I usually use notepad or something of the sort before I post a review
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Just take it as a learning experience. Learn from failure (as this was an obvious fail). I usually use notepad or something of the sort before I post a review
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    I bet lolruned thinks you should take it as a learning experience...I could be wrong though
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    And this lesson in irony is sponsored by... lolruned.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Don't blame me for those double posts due to click registering being poor right now on the site. That is ironic, though
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I guess too-much time has passed - but you could've asked one of us to copy and send it to you in a PM and then you can copy it into a new review - or you can PM Founder to delete it and PM you a copy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion