tuscl

Strippers reveal how much money they actually make in a night — and it might sur

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Some of the women I interviewed also shared stories of men who gave them a large sum of money without expecting any sexual favors in exchange."

These are the guys I want to punch in the nose.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/how-much-st…

17 comments

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    I thought she was pretty humble about that. She didn’t sound entitled. The article was disappointing. Nothing all that surprising.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I thought she was pretty humble about that. She didn’t sound entitled. The article was disappointing. Nothing all that surprising.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It doesn't surprise me but I would think simply "forking over 700 or 800 dollars" is rare under the circumstances outlined.

Every night is like spinning the roulette wheel...........when it comes to making money.

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Would you have liked to have punched Farmerart in the nose? He was known for doing this and said that if you didn't like it tough shit. Yet he was very popular on TUSCL including by me.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’ve been known to tip like that, too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Decent article. It provides the usual insights into strippers experiences.

There must be a spot where these articles pull their stock strip club images from. There’s usually one of a dancers legs - and then there’s the view of the pl with his drink looking up at a set of legs.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    An actually decent article on strip clubs, shocking.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    being a stripper you get a taste of all the vices, --> gambling, sex, drugs, alcohol,
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't want to know how much they earn. It might make me cry
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I often tip like this too. I met a woman at a small-town club that was obviously not used to making more than $200 a night. Looking at the place, I wasn't surprised. But, she was awesome. In appreciation, I handed her a $50, and she about freaked out about it. It was really genuine and awesome, so I handed her another, and another, and another, and another. $250 total. I think her heart stopped for 5 minutes or so. Her reaction was 100% worth it for me. Sometimes its fun to just give.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You can give me $250 if you want.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Will your reaction be adorable?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sure, why not.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not a bad article. Honestly, I really only care how much she's making from me and if I'm having fun at the same time. And while that doesn't always require extras, I don't think I'm ever going to be the guy who hands over $800 for 20 minutes of chit-chat.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    The most I ever gave a girl was $500 on her birthday for an OTC...It was supposed to be $250 so I threw in a $250 tip.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I would give bj99 500!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, but even in an article like this, they probably are still not really telling the truth. They exaggerate either up or down, and for different reasons.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion