tuscl

New acronym/code word needed?

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 6:57 PM
PLs who frequent Detroit, Atlanta, and FL clubs can just ignore this, as they just won't get it. I think we need a term or code word for when dancers pull down or aside their gstring, and give you the full view of the object of our desire. I've been to a few clubs recently where that has happened, and don't want to raise any management eyebrows that many of the dancers are doing this. I've used terms like "getting the full view" so as to give plausible deniability, but think we need some sort of witty catch phrase (EOV, as opposed to FIV just doesn't seem to work). Mongers, let's see your ideas!

24 comments

• Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    its called flashing
  • Skin4Win
    6 years ago
    That’s called the wizard of oz when she pulls aside the curtain.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    money shot?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    glimpse of heaven?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Last time a stripper did that to me, we had 6 more weeks of winter
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have traveled outside of Atlanta and therefor have to agree with "flashing".
  • six300s
    6 years ago
    I go with meeting 41 (or 43). Getting to see Bush
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    six, These days, not likely. More like meeting Yul.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc might be the only one that grasps my reply to six.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I think there is also a dispater code for this, too. 0016 Extra Peek [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Clubber, while not quite as...venerable, yeah, that’s the word ;), as shadowcat, I get it as well. The King and I.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    This is no longer the case. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s less subtle but - a flash o’ the gash - works for me.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    They all don't do this???? LOL I've not had one who doesn't at least after a few dances.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Am I the only one that is completely in awe of @max_starr's strip clubbing prowess?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Dayyum flag I was thinking the exact same thing, the man is some kind of stripper whisperer or something
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Flag, you’re gonna make Nina or Bj jealous if your man-crushing on max_starr (no homo) instead of them.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree - Max has insane stripper handling skills! He’s setting the bar very high for other pl’s. Having sex several times each day. Spending several hours with one stripper on lockdown in the club - then having her ask him what he wants to pay!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    it's only the money unfortunately..:(
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I was just talking with a former backpage customer of mine about all this...I never dreamed I'd be in this position...But I can't keep up this pace...these girls are eating up my secondary income.....I just don't know if I can get them to moderate or if I have to cut them off.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I told them maybe once every other week....They want daily...it has worked out to 2-3x a week....way too much money....maybe I'll just tell them I'm broke and if they want to fuck for free go for it...Come on OTC guys help me out.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    gmd, Thumbs up!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Pussy Flashing In our local clubs, full nudity is illegal, if you have alcohol. But in our underground places, there is lots of pussy flashing, sometimes with the girl standing on your chair and getting up very close. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "flashing" could be titties or coochie I can't think of anything short that would apply - maybe Vflash (vagina flash)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion