tuscl

10 Questions For Founder

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Hey, why not ask the godfather himself?

10 Questions for Founder
===================

1. Do you live in Las Vegas? If "no" where's your favorite place to stay while in Vegas?

2. Are you and Emily married?

3. Do you have any children?

4. Name your top 3 favorite strip clubs.

5. Most people know you read the discussions. Name your top 3 that you think are the funniest, past or present members.

6. What's the most you ever lost in one sitting playing poker?

7. I'm sure you get some interesting messages on this site. What's the craziest thing someone has requested through PM to you before?

8. Is there a particular strip club somewhere in the world that you want to visit? If so where is it and what's its name?

9. Do you remember the funniest review you've ever read on this site? If so is it possible to post it here?

10. TUSCL is having a meet up in Vegas and you agree to go. Name 3 current members you'd hope to meet there.

22 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    1 yes
    2 yes
    3 yes
    4 the church
    5 brother. Fog horns
    6 the whole dam plate
    7 a blow job
    8 juices mama
    9 macktruck getting thrown out for pussing on the stage
    10 no
  • founder
    6 years ago
    SlickSpic
    FarmerArt
    Gawker
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    LOL!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think @founder is hiding out in the Witness Protection Program. He pops his head out when safe to do so.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    6. Well less than I've won in one sitting.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice told me the story about how he tried to talk Founder into adopting him one time...
  • founder
    6 years ago
    9. This site has reviews?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    10. BJ, Nina, Poledancer (stilleto can come too, if she's reading this)
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    (10) Pretty sure @Dougster, @Vince, and @RickDugan are also available.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    shailynn - You might have gotten more/better answers if you had addressed the question to one of his aliases. :)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    11. I have no aliases
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm not founder but I would hope for his sake the following:

1) Hell no--they have the largest amount of girls but the scam and mileage for the dollar sucks. I just spent a week in Vegas and didn't go near a club.

2) I'm hopeful for him this isn't Emilly Litella https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/…

3) If so recall Chris Rocks rules of parenting.http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gythmq/the…

6) He still owns the site so hardware and title/deeds to ownership haven't been lost yet.

• founder
    6 years ago
    8. Any FKK
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I’m honored to be put in the company of Farmerart and SlickSpic. I used to enjoy PM with both of those PL’s and enjoyed their writings. One thing that the late Farmerart always gave me shit about was an article I wrote about 5 years ago where I described paying my ATF’s BF to let me stay and watch the two of them fuck. He just couldn’t understand how I’d enjoy that and once when I messaged him asking if he’d put me in his will, he replied that he might have considered it if I wasn’t the kind of pervert to watch his favorite girl get fucked by someone else.
    Slicspic was a very good writer with a great sense of humor. It’s been quite awhile since he’s written here and I miss his rapier wit. Thank you, Founder.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Nice that someone around here appreciates the dancers who bother w you pathetic losers. ❤️
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This sf_payday article no longer shows its replies.

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=564…

SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    3. I used to have children. Then I created the IGNORE feature.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder
    11) how many of your children do you have on ignore ?

12) (extra credit) Do you care to name them
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    6 years ago
    9) BaddJack’s review of the Lucky Lady Cabaret in Sweet Springs, Missouri on Aug 30, 2009
  • founder
    6 years ago
    7. Here's an email I got today:

What a ripoff!!! You SAY the r3biews are free if you post them this is untrue, the site charges an ongoing fee to read any reviews.
    I wonder if the BBB would be interested in this and also the police???

• Bj99
    6 years ago
    Golly.. I’m sure it would really hurt business if you lost your BBB endorsement. I expect that most PLs check to make sure you are accredited, before they look up which strip clubs they are should seek out for the cheapest hand jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion