tuscl

RCSD says local bar operated as illegal strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This is one way to get around restrictions on strip clubs.

http://wach.com/news/local/rcsd-says-loc…

7 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    The underground Mexican hat dance circuit has expanded to SC
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, that is how people introduce strippers, that is how it has long been done in San Jose, and in some of the surrounding communities.

The places usually don't last that long. But they are lots of fun. The women are not employees or contractors, the are completely independent.

I believe that the reason a place like Portland has so many clubs is that you really can just do that there, not much else in the way of regulations about converting a bar into a strip club, and a nude one at that.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I believe that the reason a place like Portland has so many clubs is that you really can just do that there, not much else in the way of regulations about converting a bar into a strip club, and a nude one at that.

That sounded pretty libertarian of you. Are you off your meds?
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Dammit, I was just in Columbia, wish I knew about the place
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Libertarian? I certainly hope not. Libertarianism is just Social Darwinsim.

SJG
  • Player11
    6 years ago
    My next vacation - Portland SC
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I was only in Portland once, and decades ago, the downtown. I was taken back by how many strip clubs their were, per block!

Clearly they were just bars, marginal in size at that, and then they added a stage.

In the most lose of places I have been in locally they really don't even need or use a stage. It is just table dancing, and that can include anything.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion