tuscl

For those wondering about bouncer-customer interactions

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That is fucked up! The bouncer beat the guy - and the manager disconnected the cameras during the beating. The bouncer plead guilty to second degree murder too. Wow!
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    A club customer with one arm gets beaten to death by an MMA meathead bouncer and the defendant gets a 10 year sentence? That doesn't sound like justice to me.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    This is one of the reasons I have never liked the clubs as fully as some do. I've never run into a real horse's ass that is a manager or a bouncer or whatever the title happens to be in the club but I've heard a lot of stories, oddly most of them are in the Western part of the US.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ We seem to have some of those meatheads down here in Florida as well check out Papis review of Vegas Caberet from yesterday.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    What caused the altercation?
  • Richard_Head
    6 years ago
    This happened at a club in Arizona where they had 2 separate rooms, a topless room and a nude room. In Arizona, it's legal to drink on the topless side, but not the nude side. The decedent in this case was reportedly going from the topless side to the nude side and had a drink with him, so the bouncer stopped him, words were exchanged, it quickly escalated and eventually ended when the roided out MMA fighting bouncer threw him head first onto the concrete outside the club. They then threw him into an uber and sent him to the hospital where he later died. It was the last night that club was opened. It would have never happened if John Dalton worked at this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion