tuscl

Best stripe club in WV?

Friday, May 4, 2018 5:09 PM
I’m planning a trip to WV, and I wonder what the best place to go would be based on the girls there and the amount of contact allowed. Any feedback would be appreciated. Feel free to email me at [view link]

21 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    There's a place in Kingwood with Orange and White tigers that all have stripes: [view link] Also, they love what they do there if you know what I am saying.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have people who know about that. Know also that this system has PM's. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    TUSCL: It's not our first trip to the zoo!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Well, for a start there is the Beckley Correctional Center - stripes are the favored garb there.....
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Time for Jack to tell West Virginia stripper jokes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    There usually are some really good WV clubs. Just need to wait until those with such experience chime in. And also know that such clubs come and go. SJG How to awaken your third eye [view link]
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > There usually are some really good WV clubs Just because you saw a club on Google street view and they didn't blur it out that she had three teeth doesn't mean she's easy! I gave her $600 to sit with me all night the other week.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We have members who are very experienced in WV, and who really know how to play it. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > We have members who are very experienced in WV, and who really know how to play it. Leave him alone, I know him from school!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have heard that most of the strip clubs have 32 strippers on each shift, that way they can be sure of a full set of teeth !
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    That's why she was worth $600!
  • Jmanskald
    6 years ago
    Haha sorry for asking lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There's a club in Charleston with a zebra theme.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Nothing open on Sunday in the Charleston area. Had dinner at Bob Evans and watched TV in my hotel room. Go an early start the next morning.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Which part of WV..I see that you live in DC? In WV full contact dances are not allow3d.They are one way grinding dances.If it is ok for you, club Vixens/Elysium Gentleman's club on Bunkerhill. Check out the reviews. I recommend tyou to go to Baltimore to get full contact (you can touxh) bikini dances and to see full nude stage dances
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I would never take cheap shots at West Virginia strippers. They have a hard time making money because they don't charge family members.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^So that wasn't a cheap shot : )
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m so glad you corrected the misspelling - and reposted your discussion! I’m sure it will get much better response with the corrected spelling.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think it would help if our OP identified which metros he can be in. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I think it would help if our OP identified which metros he can be in. Oh, I'll tell him what metros he can be in West Virginia is open for business honey, wild and wonderful!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Che - That’s funny! Lol! Juice might be offended - as he’s from South Carolina. He’s only run out of gas in West Virginia...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion