tuscl

The Hardest Part About Stripping Wasn't Taking My Clothes Off

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Working there was very different from what I'd expected. The things I'd thought would be hard, like taking off my clothes, were easy. What was difficult was that I didn't realize I'd effectively signed up for a sales job. One hundred percent of your job in stripping is to approach people and sell you and your personal brand."

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/d…

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you spend time around strippers in clubs and interact with them and with the newbies, that is obvious. But I believe it gets easier when they really have something to offer, and can do it in a credible, i.e. GFE, way.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Pretty basic stuff but at least she sounds genuine and the portrayal of stripping is largely accurate. It is very much being a saleswoman all the time.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good read.
  • rickthevulture
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately the editors removed the best part of the article: when "Holly" revealed that her best day was the time when she met a lion in a suit with a vulture in a suit perched on his shoulder.

My lion bud and I had fun with that slut. He fucked her with his BSLC while she licked my cloaca and ate my vulture cum. Good times!

Squawk!
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    But sales at strip club is very tough.A dancer told me it is very very difficult to make money at the club because you need to know how to talk with different types of customers, still they can't even get $20 lap dances even though she is hot. She also told market has gone down bad now. Not many dancers and customers at the club. Sometimes she goes home without making any money.i could not believe what she said
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The Master Class up in its high rises, now starting to build their all male floating cities. Meanwhile, the rest of us placed under whip wielding task masters and made to clean the sidewalks with our tooth brushes.

And the Master Class needs its Libertarians to shill for them and get them into power. Then those libertarians will be liquidated.

Right now the most important defense is simply learning the best ways of paying hookers for sex.

SJG

The Planets, Organ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwZkAgGu…
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What’s so difficult about giving a guy a hard on, sounds like a tough crowd, lame as fuck if you ask me.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Much harder to get to his wallet.

SJG
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Once the first week of April comes there are clubs depending on their location and clients that do slow down. Tax season hits the guys who are the whales, the conventions start to slow down in places like Vegas, and the school season ends which can impact dancers ( the ones that actually go to school and go home for the summer) as well as guys with families.

I would imagine women who are the top earners don't feel the impact the way the mid tier girls do but I've heard it from Indianapolis to Philadelphia and points in between ( as well as a few other girls who dance in the West and Southwest) it will not start picking up till the middle to end of September.
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    Some girls who are vets in the business and don’t have things like kids and relatives to worry about it may travel to places that are “in season”, ie Maine in late summer, Vegas in January, Nola during Mardi Gras, southern beach towns during spring break and tourist season.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Effects of end of school semester showing off already at clubs in Philadelphia.The club I went yesterday had 50% of dancers and 50% of customers of what usually it will have in winter. It was very slow nobody buying dances .
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    A dancer told me today that business at their club (in NJ) has been down for a while now and most of the girls are feeling it pretty hard. It doesn't help that this club overstocks the amount of girls for the size of this club. Still, numerous girls have told me the top 6 or 7 earners consistently net $500 - $1000+ a day. They are the ones selling 40-50 dances a shift. One girl told me recently she had her best week ever; netted $4000 over a few night shifts and one Saturday day/night shift.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Clarification: I suspect the delta between those 6 or 7 girls and the rest of the girls is huge. It wouldn't surprise me if most of girls were in the "break even" to net $200 a day range. One girl 2 months ago told me she was at the club from 12 noon to 9pm and only sold 6 total dances.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Orangepicture, how does she look like who sold only 6 LDs.Average,good or hot looking.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    She's facially attractive; maybe a 7 or 8. Her body is THICK, but not fat. You may know her as you've reviewed the club; I'll PM you her name.
  • RedKiaForte
    6 years ago
    I always pass on Leticia
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    ...or RedKiaForte could just shoot out the girl's name publicly before I get a chance to PM you Darkblue999...
  • RedKiaForte
    6 years ago
    I have red plastic cups in my car too if you guys need any.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Right now the most important defense is simply learning the best ways of paying hookers for sex.

I have researched this, and William Burroughs begs to differ. He said:

Now, repeat after me: "Homosexuality is the best all-round cover an agent ever had."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102511/quo…

> And the Master Class needs its Libertarians to shill for them and get them into power. Then those libertarians will be liquidated.

This sounds shockingly similar to the Bolshevik story. Are you projecting?
  • RedKiaForte
    6 years ago
    Orangepicture we should have a tuscl meetup at the PH someday
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion