tuscl

Finally

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Figured out why a dancer stays with a customer all night.I got an offer for $600 to have the dancer with me all night plus drinks..She kept on rejecting dances from other guys. She is the hottest piece on earth.She gave me unlimited lap dances.

29 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    any mileage?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    So it's all about the money eh?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    That must be nice to be a whale. I've never tried to lock a stripper down for a night but if I had the disposable income it would be a fun night for sure. For unlimited LDs by a hottie and assuming I had about four hours for the entire night, I would be getting at least three LDKs with 30 min rest in between each but the rest of the time she would be on my lap in the dance area.

But in reality, for $600 I would rather spend $100 six times for my ATF DS to spend an hour with me at the bar and then get three high mileage LDK lap dances. I don't need all night with a stripper but it is great to have her undivided attention and dick teasing me at the bar for at least a few songs, if not an hour, before going to get dances.

I used to be the type to want to see a stripper on stage and the go to get dances directly after, but over time I have come to really enjoy having some teasing and flirting at the bar or tables just before. It makes for a better LDK.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Oh man, this day was so good. I just left the club. 4.5 hours with a hot blonde on my lap ,talking to me only, lap dances with me only. I might have had 40 to 45 lap dances.
    They are h8gh mileage lap dances..
    $600 plus for me covers 2 club visits but can't cover these many dances.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I don't think he's a whale. I'm with justme62. Depending on how long the shift/night is and on the mileage, it may or may not be worth it. I'm guessing the OP is in Maryland, which isn't know for mileage in lap dances. The unlimited lap dances sounds intriguing as well, but again mileage and nudity limits reminds me of some of the lap dance specials in Indiana (Brad's Brass Flamingo) where they have 30 minutes of lap dances for $100. Or at a couple local clubs in my area, where they have a once a week promotion for $10 a topless dance that lasts almost 4 minutes (full song). $600 could get you close to 4 hours of moderate contact/mileage dances (without a break). So if i had a favorite at those clubs i could probably just get like 10 dances, take a break, talk, cuddle, grope, drink, whatever, repeat 6x and her shift would be over. I still wouldn't bite at that.

Now if the ATF actually offered that at her club (but they have to pay a small amount for every dance, so 60 nude VHM/UHM dances would cost her well over $400 meaning she would only make less than $100 after tip out so she would never agree to something like this), i would probably jump on it as that is in the ball park of what i usually budget to spend at a visit at that club. It is a bit over, but with a deal like that, why not. And i don't get anywhere near 60 dances, usually closer to 15. Nor do i spend her entire shift there, but probably over half her shift though. She usually works about 6 hours on her shifts. My visits, however, are a lot longer than an hour so 3 lap dances wouldn't do much for me in terms of getting my fill of her (non LDK fan).

I think a dancer would prefer to make over $500 if she was having her shift bought out though ($600 minus any tip outs). Most popular dancers (top earners) expect to net (after fees and tip out) over $100, if not well over $100, per hour working.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    At a certain point, you kind of get bored of a specific dancer. You can only talk about so much. You can only do so much. The rest of the time she'll be in your lap and even light girls can make your butt go numb if they sit on you too long (took my ATF about 2 hours before mine went numb). I'd say try to get your fill and pay her $100/hour.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    We have a competitor for RickiBoi ! Are you going to publish your “System “ ?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    This club is not in Maryland.
    The girl is the same girl I talked about in my previous threads.
    She don't have a schedule at the club. So I had to make an appointment that's why the number $600.00 came into picture.
    Next time I will ask 3 hours for $400.00 .But in those 3 hours her two times stage set will take away 30 minutes. I don't have any interest in other dancers as of now.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @twenty-five,
    I don't have any system.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    For $600 I can have a 3-way with 2 hot strippers in Detroit--no holes barred.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @DB999 You are too modest. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s good you enjoyed yourself. This seems to work for you - as you want dances from very few dancers. Due to your specialized tastes - this is decent night.

It’s not cheap. But you enjoyed the $600. Any tip?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    No tip..All included in $600.00
    I won't be hitting the clubs frequently. Even if I hit I am not finding girls that I want. Last 3 times I went there , returned back without spending a dime.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Jackslash,
    I dont go to the clubs looking for those things. I just want full contact lap dances from hot girl.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    DB999, that's how I club. I have a few dancers that I hang out with, and I'll usually let them know I'm coming in ahead of time. I'm an all-nighter, there from 7-close (2-3AM). Usually runs me about $500-$1000 depending on the girl and how generous I am. I only go maybe twice a month, so its pretty easy to budget out. I will say though, if you have the cash, go for the 2 for 1 special. For 1, it's a good time having two beautiful women clinging to you all night long. And 2, there's a bit of a power trip knowing that every other PL in there is pissed because you've got the hottest girls locked down all night long.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The guy had a blast. Sounds like fun to me. To each their own.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    @DarkBlue999 I had an pretty cool experience myself once...I was texting back and forth with a really hot dancer I know...while she was at work...strange, it must be dead there...usually she's quite busy...I haven't seen her in months...so I show up and she immediately runs over and gives me a hug...The waitress comes and gives me a hug....we proceed to drinking...She complains they don't make her drinks as strong as mine, so I just start giving her mine and I drink hers....I mean shit I don't even need to drink anyway...So after 45 min or so she starts dancing for me....I told myself I was going to limit it to an hour....right....didn't happen....I was there more like 3...There were some other guys around and her friend was on stage, who is also really hot...no one tipper her at all...so I motion for her to come over after her stage dances...I only give her like $10 just so she gets a little something...next thing you know my friend and her are dancing on each other, kissing and making out, grinding on each other in my lap....I said, oh no, shit...you're going to piss off all the customers....she says, you mean the non paying customers? fuck them...sure enough like 10 people get up and leave...I tipped her another 20 after a couple dances....and then my friend proceeded to grind on me like no tomorrow until 2am....I asked her how many dances and she said I don't know....and I had seriously lost count...I pull out the hundreds and offer her 3...she says can I get one more, sure baby...400....So I probably spent 550 the whole night...more than I anticipated, but less than the 1,000 in my wallet...
    She says, you can still come over tomorrow and see my new house....ok baby its a deal..
    I meet her the next day...She introduces me to her roommate, who is really nice...we hang out...she asks me if i want to fuck...I answered her, well only if you want to ... (yeah right)....we start to get undressed and she says my roommate said she'd join us...I said, no thanks....I have done doubles, but not with someone I know this well...it would feel awkward. Afterwards we hang out some more, run to the store and get a couple things....Then I was giving her a small tip...$200 and she says can i get 3 so I don't have to work...ok, sure here you go...
    I still have money left :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat: “So it's all about the money eh?”

Gosh, who’d have thought mere money was a factor?

:)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Doesn't sound like she gave very good lap dances though. 40-45 of them and he didn't nut? It must have gotten monotonous.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I can't nut from a lap dance...even in 3 hours...I'd have to ask her to fuck me in the club, and I don't want to get her fired...maybe DB is the same way
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    hunted...lol...easy hunting I guess.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @flagooner, as max_starr said i cant easily nut from lap dances..Also why would i want to nut so quick when i paid so much and want to spend 4 to 5 hours with girl .If I nut quickly then all interest gone and need a break.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you are going to put that much money and time into her, it should be outside, like maybe an overnigther.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @sjg,

Yes that's my plan too.But since this is the first time for both of us inside the club is the best for now. I did not stay at hotel. I drove back after leaving the club. So dont know how to plan meeting outside the club. I am hesitating to ask also.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I don't think any of it will be that difficult.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    To each his own, whatever floats your boat but from my perspective none of them are worth $600.00 especially not if all you're getting is time and lap dances. I'd want to get laid a few times for that amount. The most lap dances I ever bought is around 5 or 6, I'd be bored after a few more than that.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG and DarkBlue999 sharing insights - hold onto your panties ladies!

Or - on second thought - beware of offers to sniff chloroform soaked rags.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ha Ha Ha

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I figured this out for $80. She said the guy over there asked for a smart one who was good to talk to. She went over and talked to him. Then some other bitch came up and something about Virginia and he picked her instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion