tuscl

Trendy New York strip club says it empowers women

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"Some of the women led men to plush leather sofas lining the space and began dancing for them, seductively removing their tops and bras."

https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/tr…

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    “If you look and act like a stripper, that’s a no. We just want the girl next door: bubbly personality and attractive in their own way.”

I find this a very appealing description of the girls who work there. But of course who knows if it’s even remotely true.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    JohnSmith69, are you about to hop on a flight to NYC to find DS99? Or is it DS112?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I stopped at 3 dream strippers. But the original was the true dream. There will never be another one as good as her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I decided to not read the article. Empowering women in a NYC strip club sounds expensive! I’d rather be a chauvinist pig in a dirty Jersey strip club...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The articles all read the same for the past decade...........somewhere there is a template with one of a couple versions.....
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd say potentially making $1k a night lying to dudes may feel pretty empowering
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Papi--one of my oft said lines is " it's not what you make, it's what you keep" and that 1K a night gets hit from multiple angles before she gets out the door........and how many girls really make 1K a night? what percentage.
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    @JS69 Dream Stripper...who knew?

Having never gone through all your posts, I just assumed you were always referencing Dick Sucker. I guess that's just my base mentality.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Get your girl off script. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. They take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion