tuscl

When will The HiLiter learn

Sunday, April 29, 2018 6:29 PM
Just sharing info about the latest example of poor management decisions at The HiLiter in Phoenix that will result in the target getting bigger. A long time customer favorite, Butterfly, has been told not to come back. This was the result of an disagreement she and a customer had in the club. It appears HL floor management did not step in to control the chaos in the club. Butterfly contacted her pimp, who brought thugs for support, to defend her "honor". As a result, LE was called in to take care of the situation. I always thought for guys were there to keep LE out of the club issues. Now with the liquor license up for renewal, it appears more questions about how HL runs their business will surface. First, you get rid of dancers that draw the customers and replace them with ROB's. Second, you have floor managers that don't understand the customers come for quality service from top talent. Now, dancers with pimps and bad elements around them. Appears the golden goose is on life support. SAD, SAD, SAD !!!!

19 comments

• Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    Didn't see this before I posted my comments. Looks like we heard from similar sources, Amanda. Hope all is well with you. CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO - she was stupid calling her thug BF to come handle things - that's fucking stupid - would you call your homeboys if you had an issue AT WORK. She got fired for being STUPID - you don't get into it w/ a customer in any business - you let those in charge (boss, etc) handle-it - she escalated the situation and put the club in a bad-spot and drew LE attention to the club getting her lowlife crew involved.
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    HAHAHA !!!! I will tell her you asked about her. BTW....She is doing great and business is growing at her new location. Management there has recognized her value and the large following she has brought over with her.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I vote no on this club review. If you're calling a pimp, it isn't really that plausible that a customer disagreement in a club is the root of the problem. [view link] Alternatively, a local church should help you out with a place to stay and something to eat. In case anyone asks, the shiboleth is "Rahab"
  • Spillthebeans
    6 years ago
    Hey @ppwh, engage your brain before commenting !!! You are not in the review section, but the Discussion area. But as we see, you have no reviews so your opinion on a good review or bad has no foundation. Pimps and deadbeat bf/so surround these girls, so that think they are protecting their meal tickets Unfortunately, they make the girls earning power diminish as few well off customers want that drama. Sadly, he will kick her out on the streets as soon as he realizes he has screwed up the money source !!!!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > You are not in the review section, but the Discussion area. But as we see, you have no reviews so your opinion on a good review or bad has no foundation. Whatever you think about me, what I said still works. Try it. Seriously.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I enjoyed this review and I will recommend it to my friends and neighbors. I particularly enjoyed the part where the scumbag who called her pimp got fired. From 1 to 10, I rate this review: potato.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I enjoyed this review and I will recommend it to my friends and neighbors. To settle this, we are going to have to thumb wrestle! And it's not just so we can hold hands. At least that's what everyone else should think.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    ppwh: "In case anyone asks, the shiboleth is "Rahab"" Impressive Old Testament references!
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Heartbreaking. The fact two topics on Butterfly's departure would immediately pop up on TUSCL is a testament to her talent level and popularity. One of the finest to ever grace the pole. Butterfly is fiercely independent having pulled herself up from being destitute to being a very successful dancer. Without fail, she worked six days a week, eight hours a day. I rarely saw her sitting out a song. She made every PL feel special. It is no wonder BF would rebel against anyone trying to control her. Dude must have been a total fuckhead for I would assume it would take a lot to trigger that honey. I never saw her get pissed on any of the PL's or other dancers. I am surprised she needed to call anyone to come defend her honor as I would assume there would easily be a half dozen PL's willing to do the job already in the club. Perhaps all the on-going drama had clouding her judgment. My money will definitely be following her to whatever club she works at next. Does anyone know where she will be working?
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    My bet is Vegas. No chance she will retire.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Heartbreaking. The fact two topics on Butterfly's departure would immediately pop up on TUSCL is a testament to her talent level and popularity. One of the finest to ever grace the pole." In all seriousness, it's interesting looking at this from the outside. To me, it's an instant no-brainer: a girl brings in her pimp and thug friends to beat up a customer, she should be immediately fired. That's a great call by management. Well handled, congratulations all around. But it sounds like this girl is an amazing stripper who has been delighting PLs for years, without causing trouble -- so I can see how the expectation is that if she feels unsafe from a customer who has over-stepped, it is absurd management didn't step in to sort things out, rather than let things get to this point where they had no choice but to fire her. I get the customer irritation now, and the interpretation that this reflects incredibly badly on management. In other news: -->"Without fail, she worked six days a week, eight hours a day" In my experience, 100% of the strippers who worked this much, where I had some knowledge of their situation, had pimps. That's been one of the surefire pimp detectors
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    LW - I'll have to disagree with you on her. She never gave me the time of day, even when I tipped her. Never came up to me to offer a dance. I know she was good to many other PL's just not to me.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Impressive Old Testament references! I'm just trying to point to something that will help this person. It doesn't matter if it's church or state, but if she invokes Rahab, the person there will know that God is looking them straight in the eye. > I am surprised she needed to call anyone to come defend her honor as I would assume there would easily be a half dozen PL's willing to do the job already in the club. Perhaps all the on-going drama had clouding her judgment. On the other hand, maybe it sharpened her judgement.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    @rh48hr - interesting - why do you think she treated you like that? She seemed to always have a regular waiting for her to finish up a dance and come over.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    For the musical interlude, two of my biggest crushes introduced themselves as Roxanne: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. rh48hr, some providers/dancers blackball AA men, perhaps this was the issue?
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    Bacon!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    LW - I don't know for sure, I never had a conversion with her either Outside of at the tip rail. Papi - I didn't want to say that, but it could have been a factor. LW can attest, I don't look like a thug, I dress appropriately and I make sure I'm clean cut. So if it's just about skin color so be it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion