tuscl

Club ad or nah?

chessmaster
Illinois
Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:22 PM
UP review of silks palm harbor, fl APRIL 28, 2018 Love This Place I stop in here every couple of weeks or so. The dancers are all very nice and friendly and they are very attractive. All kinds of girls working here. They all usually seem to be having fun instead of obviously not wanting to be there, which is nice. Cover during the week is $5 and $9 on the weekends. They give a free fireball shot when you pay cover on Fridays! The bartenders are cute and quick with the drinks. The drinks are priced pretty average from what I can tell and the DJ is always calling two for one drinks all night. I stick with beer, yungeling, for $4.25. Overall it's a fun little place to go!

14 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Smells like a club ad to me. Not a single mediocre dancer? Never a bad bartender moment? Anything he'd like to share about those 2-4-1 dances? I'll just bet that there are three 10s in the ratings, or something pretty darned close. I would probably vote NO, though I would provide a healthy explanation as to why.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Reads like a club ad to me
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    In fact, after reading that, I did go in and vote no. :)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah it does read like an ad to me. Could also just be lazy "free vip" review but i dont know. Maybe he really likes it there.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Yeah it looks like a shill for the club.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Voted no on it also. Club ad all day.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. We now have review nazis.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    We've had review Nazis for awhile now.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Club ad.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Maybe Wesley Willis has hacked the spiritual switchboard and found a way to tap into the Matrix. [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I don't know. I think a lot of noob reviews are going to sound like club ads because they're new to the scene and the newness of seeing several hot naked women in one place skews their review. They haven't been doing it long enough to become judgmental or jaded.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good club ad. i would offer a second opinion if i was in the neighborhood.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    To me it comes across as a club employee (sounds like a chick) vs a custy
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Club ad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion