tuscl

Recent review I turned-down

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Of Ebony Inn in MD near DC:

"... Hit the spot friday evening. Area kinda of shady but security in parking lot. Girls friendly and prices cool. VIP room. Five 0 occasionally walks thru club. Decent spot. Was better b4 county restricted operating hours. Mixed drinks are expensive. Food availabe next door. Parking across street in a church parking lot ..."

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    My comment to the reviewer when I voted "no":

no details other than generalities (cover-charge; dance-prices; how many girls and how they looked; dance-mileage; etc) - don't bother to write a review if you're gonna take only 2-minutes to write a POS like this
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That's all the guy said?

SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I would have simply said "Too short".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that's all he said
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A review can be short but still have enough good info - or long and have no useful info
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When guys start talking about parking lot security and the "quality of the neighborhood" and then about the looks of the girls, and that 1 to 10 scale, I know that likely the more they hate the club, the more I would like it.

SJG
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    The no vote was justified.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I have been just typing “why bother” on the box provided
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some of these "reviewers" need to start being called-out for either writing minimal-effort reviews, or just plan-ole fake-reviews where they probably haven't even been to the club
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Your down vote was entirely justified.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think @founder should add a third vote button it should be not just no but “no fuckin way”!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Papi’s decision. There are many unpublished reviews that focus on personal experience only - and not on providing club details.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Cashman - I'd say there are too many *published* reviews in that category. Apparently a lot of people are upvoting reviews just for being "long enough" even if little or no substantive information is provided.

I feel like I'm in a minority, but I probably vote against publishing at least 2 of 3 reviews bc they're just one guy's story of what he did or ranting about what he didn't like without anything useful to another person wanting to know more about the club.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Recent Unpublished:

"A Diamond In The Rough
    I decided to write about this diamond in the rough before she realizes just how beautiful she is and heads across the street to the XXXXXXX.

Her stage name is XXXXXXX, she’s XX y. o., XXXXXX hair, a gorgeous face and a outstanding body.

She likes working Mondays when it’s actually a little slow there. That way she gets to spend more time with you before going up to VIP. She also works Wednesday and some Fridays and Saturdays.

I told her I wanted to write a review about our experience so if any of you would like to pay her a visit here are her prices. $100 for a CBJ; $150 for a BBBJ; but I negotiated $150 for a BBBJ and CFS. You can have the same price.

I’ve gotten to know her so once we got settled in I had her sit on the bench and spread wide open so I could get at that pussy with my vibrator that I know she loves. While I’m using that I reached up and starting choking her and I even slapped her face a couple of times. This shit really turns her on. So after a couple of songs of this she’s ready and now so am I. So out comes my cock and this beautiful lady now has my dick in her mouth, taking her time, and giving me a nice BBBJ.

Once She got me even harder with her lips wrapped around my cock I had her start In mish and then I turned her around because I wanted to pound her pussy from behind. While I’m fucking the shit out of her I started slapping her ass so damn hard that you could hear the slaps over the music. But the killing part of this was no matter how hard I slapped her ass she kept saying HARDER!!!!

When I was ready to cum she turned around and I pulled the cover off and she sucked me until I came. She didn’t do CIM so I just came all over her tits.

I don’t really know how long we were back there but she didn’t ask for any more that the $150.00 which I happily gave her."

So what to do with this? TMI? A good useful review and seemingly given with the dancers permission, but this is way too much info to be naming names. Not only does this risk the dancer's employment, but some wack-job will read that he can choke her, slap her face, spank and fuck her as hard as he wants for $150 and she is just going to ask for more. I have probably been guilty of too much info in some of my past reviews, but this is seems over the top. If we no vote they see our comments, do they then have the opportunity to redact the review?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion