tuscl

Fuck Buds

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
With all of these threads popping up lately, I was wondering do any of you guys or gals have a friend that you like and likes you either stripper or civvie that is available for an unpaid booty call. I have two both are way hot and yes I have helped them financially on occasion but the basis for our relationship is fun not money?

68 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do you feed her $ under the table as you engage in DFK GFE in the front room?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag - You forgot to link in the six different threads that you started on that same subject.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    To answer the opening question, I did for a while. Then she got serious and wanted it to become more. Friends with benefits is a slippery slope. I have never been able to keep it that way.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL

I've never gone down that path either. Too risky to me. I'm married and want to stay that way.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I have one of those right now with the very first dancer I ever met. We meet up for fun a few times a month, go on dates, etc. I don't know exactly what to call us. Like 25 I've helped out in a pinch, but she's always reimbursed me to some extent. Maybe not the full amount, but something.

I'm working on something with another dancer as well. Not sure what that will grow into, as it's still pretty early. We'll see.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m currently in the market for a fuck buddy, but I’m very picky bc I have to like the guy enough to want to hang out, but then he also has to be defunct enough that I don’t start having feelings, especially, if he is any good in bed. I think it’s harder to find a good fuck buddy than a boyfriend. :P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^good point Bj
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    25, sounds like you have a spare and they are both hot. Let me know if you need me to take one off your hands.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Thanks for the offer but I got this, besides I don’t share well.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    BJ - I volunteer. But I can't promise you won't start having feelings for me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^fair enough 25. Maybe I will try Bj99. Lol.

But to answer your question, yes I’ve had a fuck buddy and it worked really well but her ability to handle it was top notch and I would consider that rare. Ended when she moved away.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    For a number of years I’ve had a FWB who just likes to get together for a quickie once in a while. She’s worked in the sex industry for most of her life as an actress, pro domme, and model. We actually met on a dating site but she didn’t open up about her pro domme history for a long time. It’s not something I’m into and even though she tried to “talk me into it” which isn’t my thing, we have pretty hot times and she’s actually quite submissive when we are together.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Haha BJ. One regular local divorcee who has a hot lean body and enhanced boobs. She wants to see me all the time but I try and keep it regulated to on occasion so she/we dont develop feelings. One other married girl I rarely see in my travels but we keep in touch. I actually have tried to avoid these as a married guy and the baggage it can bring. But in your case BJ I am willing to make another exception and am ready for tryouts :P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Nope. Not now. When I was younger, I had a couple of legit fuck buddies. I think that sort of relationship becomes more difficult as you get older.

On average, guys are willing / eager to have 'fuck buddy' relationships going far later in life than women. And, young women generally prefer a fuck buddy who is closer to their own age and vigor if money is removed from the equation. So, there's a growing mismatch over time.

That's not universal, but prevalent in my opinion.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Uh you’re way too grouchy to actually find 2 females that will fuck you for free.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’ve actually been open ab wanting a fuck buddy and have been on a couple dates to try them out. I want someone I can go out and have fun with, and make out w, and fuck of course, without the romantic feelings stuff being an issue for awhile.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @BJ
    How do you feel about one-night stands?

I'm cursed with eliciting those pesky feelings when they go to the well too many times (generally the third encounter or the 4th round of the first encounter).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @shailyn that’s usually a selling point maybe if you were a bit of a grouch yourself your luck might change.
    Yay for girls with daddy issues that had a grouchy dad. ;)))
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t get nearly as mush pleasure from just sex. It would have to be a pretty exciting experience for me to enjoy, and would mostly be for the thrill. I’ve had one night stands and the guys try to holler at me again, but if I have a one night stand, then I don’t have any more interest in that guy.

It’s the connection, conversation, and seeing another side of someone that really turns me on. Ideally, I want a fuck buddy I'm genuinely friends with, and find interesting. I always wind up liking friends way more than my boyfriends. After my last relationship. I just wanna enjoy liking someone, and not worry ab “love,” and all of the burdens that come w it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner I can’t imagine any woman cursed with those “pesky feelings” for you ! ;/
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I have a friend who I get together with every once in awhile for fun. Her life is such that she only has a few days a month to hang out. We have both stated we don't want a relationship and we enjoy hanging out together. There is not a concern about feelings messing this up.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @25, that just wasn't a very nice thing to say. My mom told me that if I don't have something nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie, I’m in a grouchy mood today ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Today and every other.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’m so burnt out on dealing with people, that I couldnt handle another relationship. A good fuck buddy would have to know what she was doing to stay in the fun realm, and avoid dumping her emotional forthcomings on me. I don’t hive a shit about your trials and tribulations going on in your life.

I just don’t see it happening. Girls are used to being pursued, and it’s too much energy to put into on a very long shot to find a girl like Bj99 to conveniently hook up. It’s why strip clubs are a wonderful place. You know what she wants, and vice versa. At least she pretends to like me.

It’s a slippery slope, literally, to find great sex and try to keep it superficial. That’s why we have one night stands. I have a hot 40 year old who says she wants to have sex with me, this is OTC meeting up for drinks, but the ITC is so convenient that I can’t pull the trigger. My life is in such a rut that I don’t want anyone upsetting my apple cart. I think o need help getting out of that rut after reading these comments. Life is too short.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ and yes, that was nice. I was commenting on your consistency.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Well thank you for your compliment, not !
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ meat, I don’t want something superficial. I want a real friendship, but not the iky insecure, lying, manipulating, long game crap that goes into dating. I actully like hearing ab someone’s life, problems (w the purpose of solving tho!!), and goals.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Bj99, Do you know where to find guys like that? Just curious, because something happened to your last boyfriend since you’re not seeing him anymore.

I would think an outside sales position would be ideal for you to work on finding somebody that fits what you’re looking for. Those sales guys are lonely and looking for companionship, and if you were a coworker it would make things easier. I have a younger coworker, but she is in the looking for a man to be a husband and father. If she was someone like you, I’d get cozy talking about life and work which could lead into convenient FWBs.

Where are you fishing for men, ITC?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised Papi hasn't chimed in. This sounds like the thread for the jaded.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Im surprised you aren’t threatening to kick meats ass seems to me he’s beating you with Bj. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm letting him set the bar low so that I'm sure to impress.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good strategy
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Shit, the only thing I’m beating is my own meat. I have no energy to deal with another person’s emotions at this point in my life, so yeah Flag, the bar has been set pretty low. I wish I could pursue it.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve had several fuck buddies over the years. I usually fuck things up before she’s able to develop any feelings. Maybe it’s a safety mechanism - or maybe I’m an ass - lol!

Maybe I’m reading it wrong - but did I read Bj wants more dick pics? She mentioned something about wanting one of us to be her fuck buddy - right?
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    i've never had a true fuck buddy, that just wanted to fuck me. I have always felt that all the sex i had was transactional, eventhough money wasnt exchanged. i find it disrespectful when a girl would ask if i came in her, or to put on a condom. i have actually walked out on girls when they have asked me to put a condom on.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    bj99... i’d be a good fuck buddy that you would never would have feelings for because i’m just too old.
    then again i probably wouldn’t make the cut... aside from a one night stand... me as a fb would not work.
    i’m too unfaithfull. i enjoy good sex with many pretty young ladies too much.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    BJ should start collecting Fuck Buddy resumes. That would be a hoot.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 you can scrapbook them along with the dick pix ;)
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "It’s the connection, conversation, and seeing another side of someone that really turns me on. Ideally, I want a fuck buddy I'm genuinely friends with, and find interesting. I always wind up liking friends way more than my boyfriends. After my last relationship. I just wanna enjoy liking someone, and not worry ab “love,” and all of the burdens that come w it."

I think this is an interesting perspective because I've usually heard the opposite. They usually look for people who are physically attractive and are decent enough to spend time with
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Here's an interesting story...my current wife was a fuck buddy nearly 20 years ago...We'd meet up and go on a trip and fuck like rabbits...Then I wouldn't see her for another 6 months or a year...after about 10 years we started dating
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I don’t have a fuck buddy, but I’m certainly not opposed to the idea of having one.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Fuck buddies aren't hard to get but feedback from a lot of young women is that most, if not all, guys get it wrong. Bj99 basically spells it out. The complaint is guys only text back, call, or talk on days when they want sex or the hour or two before sex. So the guys understand the fuck-buddy part for the 1-day-every-15-days-you-fuck, but she gets IGNORED the other 14 days.

So after a while the girls burn-out on fuck buddies because the guys all forget about the being-friends-part on the remaining days you two aren't fucking. After enough bad experiences with enough guys, some girls stop it altogether. Which is unfortunate.

So there you go.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Some of you might make decent fuck buddies. Dominic is right tho, most guys don’t make good buddies, and then you need one that’s reasonably attractive. Ugh. I might as well just date. :P I met a cute, calm, 21 year old guy today, w a body I liked, and he seemed really sweet, but that would be so wrong of me. Imagine, if you had a stripper fuck buddy in her thirties at 21. He will be ruined lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ruined or well taught. Could go either way.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Do you feed her $ under the table as you engage in DFK GFE in the front room?

DFK GFE in the front room is a chump's game. In most clubs, you are better off HJing the bouncer and then doing front-room DATY
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    BJ, I'm pretty sure that the kid would thank you for "ruining" him..... ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For a 21 year old - finding a fuck buddy like Bj would be hitting the jackpot!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Bj99 said: "Imagine, if you had a stripper fuck buddy in her thirties at 21. He will be ruined lol."

If by 'ruined' you mean 'ecstatic', then you are correct.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Imagine, if you had a stripper fuck buddy in her thirties at 21. He will be ruined lol.

I wasn't that old the first time this happened, but having the attention of a beautiful older woman was great! I tried it with a couple of additional ones, even, just to make sure it wasn't just her. The hardest part back then was convincing her that I was the aggressor.

What fucked me right up was when I dated a 19 yo nympho whose family dropped a couple of hints about marriage. The nice thing about older women was that it could just be about whatever it was about and every word we exchanged wasn't life-altering.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hah, I remember being that 21 year old, except she wAsnt a stripper in her 30’s.

American women are all about being pursued with dinner, gifts, and being pampered. The only thing I had to offer as a college kid was my freedom and fun. She recognized that, had a good job, and little time raising a child. As for me, I had no money and working the local college scene with girls who acted more like high school cheerleaders. I’ve had maybe 7-10 different women for sex partners at this point in my life, and the older lady was a divorcee. The one thing I remember about her was it was the First Lady i has been with that squirted. She literally hit the wall one time while I was eating her out and pulled my face away. Ever since then I’ve been wondering g if I will ever find another girl with that capability. It left a long time impression on me. The relationship did go south when her age drastically started to show with sagging breasts that seemed to droop every time we meet up. Then I found a smart and healthy sexy volleyball player to have fun with, and soon I moved on. This I believe is the kind of thing that usually happens when older ladies fuck younger guys.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’d just be afraid that he’d wind up an otc stripper addict, like you guys. :P
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I’d just be afraid that he’d wind up an otc stripper addict, like you guys. :P

This is adorbs, but there is really nothing wrong with pursing anything with any man, especially if it's Juice.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Would you really wish this hobby on some sweet corn fed 21 y/old? Strippers can become a life long addiction that can destroy a guy’s ability to just be happy w what he has.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Would you really wish this hobby on some sweet corn fed 21 y/old?

People are sentient and he can just like you as a person. I remember being 21 with an ex-stripper and her affection was more of a factor in keeping away from the club rather than driving me to it.

> Strippers can become a life long addiction that can destroy a guy’s ability to just be happy w what he has.

I'm just going to leave this here. I expect that the punchbowl has been well-maintained and looked after by our hosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vjn63YE…
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Where did you meet this guy? The club?

Strippers can become a life long addiction that can destroy a stripper's ability to just be happy w what she has.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Touché, flag. ;P
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Strippers can become a life long addiction that can destroy a stripper's ability to just be happy w what she has.

mind=blown. are you seriously telling us that strippers are actually hustling their own selves?

I am going to have to consult L. Ron about this development. It sounds potentially suppressive.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Ppwh, excellent point!! I guess I mean that knowing he can get strippers oct is an enabler for a life long addiction lol. Ppl always tell me I’d like coke. I tell them, “I’m sure I would!! That’s why I don’t try it.”
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I meant PL's can be a lifelong...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    FWIW, Robert Nesta, OM had an interesting perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7muPje…

I love that guy!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Ppwh, excellent point!!

YES!!! Now could you hit trust after clicking my avatar? I'm competing with Juice and he's winning pretty badly.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yes :P
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is ppwh a Papi alias?

Shameless plug for trust, I would never!!!!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Now that's something I had no idea was going to happen today. I'm going to try to act casual about it so people don't stare.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No flag you aren’t shameless you’re jaded. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion