tuscl

Dancers: Why do club employees make it rain?

Mtent
Relaxation
Why so club employees go up to the stage and toss tons of dollars on girls? Is it to get people thinking they should do that? I never see people spend more than normal as a result. Do the girls even get to keep those dollars or do they return the amount tossed?

Dancers or club employees only please

12 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    I wish someone would toss you and SJG from this forum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ What he said. ^^^
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Shailynn!
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Are you serious? None of you have ever wondered this?

I see bartenders throwing about 10-20 singles in the air on dancers and you never think:
    1. Why is the club making it rain on this dancer and not the others?
    2. Why is the club giving every tips to a dancer?
    3. Is it promotional but then does that mean the dancers has to give that amount back?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    You just know there are still some nincompoops here who aren't quiiiiite sure whether he's a troll and don't mind the tediousness of this all
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    It’s to inspire numbnuts who are impressed with that sort of thing to do likewise.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I live in the real world and as such have never seen this anywhere.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I don't like to feed the trolls, but I generally don't mind your kind of trolling with quasi-legitimate questions. I certainly prefer it to the SJG total nonsense and He's a homo threads. But, this is some of your worst work. You said "Dancers or club employees only please" that narrows it down to about three or four potential participants here you expect a reply from. Then you're shocked you get no answers.

I'm not gonna bother with a legit reply, just gonna point out that this is low level shit, even for you. Step up your game or move on to your next screen name. This kind of thing really damages your brand.

• Special32k
    6 years ago
    I honestly don't think this guy is a troll at all. Just a 21 year old clueless virgin.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Ignoring that the OP has troll-like characteristics, I do something similar to what he's talking about. I usually go into a club with about $40 in ones. Throughout the night, I stage tip about $200 in ones. At the end of the night, I leave with $40 in ones.

I'm friendly with a few dancers, and when they're on stage and the tipping is slow, I'll go throw out $20 or so to try to get the crowd going. It usually works. The guys at this club tend to be younger and they don't like to be upstaged. After her set, the dancer comes over and passes me my money back so I have it for the next set. I get dances with them and tip for their time outside the VIP, so in the end they make out alright.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    ^^^
    So you teach newbies on how to be idiots so they can impress other idiots.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    ^^That's just a fun side effect. One of my favorite aspects of going to the club is the socio-psychological aspect. I'm a people watcher, and occasionally, influencer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion