tuscl

Reviews

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I have been noticing in many of the reviews guys state they meet a dancer and like her, they then go on to say she was new or new to that particular club, and they make the statement that they need to go back to get more friendly with the girl they had just met. My question is how often do they actually go back and what are the odds that the dancer they are going back for will actually be there when they do go back. For this question assume that they didn’t get a phone number or actually make a date to see her?

21 comments

• ppwh
    6 years ago
    83% The rush of meeting someone who was like that one girl at a party that it just clicked with will fade over the course of a week, but if the power bill has been paid, most guys go back because it's lower pressure than calling a cute girl and risking rejection for a second meeting. Of those times the guy goes back, she's there on the return visit about 36% of the time. 53% of the time, she dropped out because of those guys who bit her nipple, and another 23% of the time, she just didn't make enough more than she did at Cinnabon to deal with the guys who made offers to drink her pee.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Most guys are like dogs in heat. Once they smell that pussy, they gotta go back. Now, do they rekindle that same fire again ? That is a different question. But I would think that many guys make that attempt.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    If they didn't get a number or at least find out what day she works it's a crap shoot
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    For me it's at least 90% of the time, power bill be damned
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    If I like a stripper well enough, these days I will get her phone number. In the old days, yeah, I’d eagerly go back hoping for another sniff.

Ironically, I don’t ask for phone numbers much anymore even though they readily give them out. The older I get, the more rare it is that any given stripper stands out compared to all the others out there.

To answer 25’s specific questions though, if I didn’t get her number, I would go back to look for her only if she really stood out after the “buzz of the visit” wore off. As to the second question, in the clubs I go to the most, she probably would be there.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Dancers typically work the same shift and the same days of the week. You can ask her what days she works, even if she doesn't give out her phone number.

The day I met my CF Jessica I asked her when she was working again. She said, "Tomorrow." I was back the next day. It pays to be persistent.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The only dancers I used to see routinely were ones that latched onto me and they knew when I would typically be there. All others are pot luck unless she's a regular during certain days of the week.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I understand why newbies might not have the sense to ask for a phone number, but you'd think anyone who not only knows about tuscl but who bothers to post a review here, would know to ask for her number right away. On the local board, there's a never ending stream of guys -- even experienced PLs -- asking if anyone knows what day Trixie works, or which club Ellie is working at now, or whatever.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "you'd think anyone who not only knows about tuscl but who bothers to post a review here, would know to ask for her number right away."

+1 for Subraman. I get numbers from dancers at clubs where I'll probably never set foot again. It costs me nothing to put it away somewhere just in case my travel plans change. One of my best revisits ever happened because I got a number and used it when I unexpectedly went back to the same town. The dancer had changed clubs and was working in a different but nearby city, so odds of me catching up with her without the number were 0.
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    25 - the type of reviews you bring up, I usually assume they are dancers self promotion. "Hey I'm here now from XYZ club"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subra my point was simple I’m taking this from reviews many of these reviews are really newbies in every sense and it’s crazy how fast they’ll just lose perspective and act like idiots

@eyeofodin I didn’t get that at all
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    If I have a good enough experience that I'd be interested in seeing the dancer again, I'll usually ask if she keeps a regular schedule - which more often than not prompts her to offer her number.

"60% of the time, it works every time."
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ “60 % of the time, it works every time. “
    Do you see anything wrong with this statement LOL
  • eyeofodin
    6 years ago
    25 -- I think most of the reviews of that type are written by a dancer and not a newbie PL.
    no real specifics except "jane doe" is working here and she is worth the visit - just makes me think a dancer wrote the review.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    @Twentyfive: Note the quotation marks. Your homework assignment is to watch Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    WillMunny - that was great! The humor in your quote was spot on - lol!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In terms of customers returning - I’d think it’s about 50/50. The heat of the moment is intense - and when it fades - I’d think about half of the guys end up not returning.

In my view - if a guy returns the next night - the dancer knows she’s got RIL relationship kindling. It can be profitable - and it may also involve lots of stringing along -
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’d say 1/4 of them will start going back more often bc they’ve met a new dancer they like. At least, I think that’s ab how many of mine actually start coming in more.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @WillMunny I tried to watch that movie a few times but to me it was unwatchable, but you’re right I missed the culture reference, I’ll try to do better next time. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I agree. So many people talk about how great that movie was, but I don't get it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner some of the movies that they reference here appeal to that millennial and slightly older demo, most of us boomers don’t really get that slacker humor, but they don’t get slapstick at all. It’s unquestionably a generational thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion