tuscl

why are “Comments are closed for this discussion.”?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
why are “Comments are closed for this discussion.”? i’ve noticed that this happens a lot now. it even happens within one day of the initial post of a discussion topic sometimes.

7 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Because I said so ! ;))
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I wanna review that too!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Founder has it set now so that 2 weeks after the last comment, the thread closes.

I think it has to do with some problematic things which people were discussing. But I don't actually know what the reason is.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    It's because trolls would sometimes dredge up old threads for the purpose of annoying their target. For example, this old gem @Smith wrote at the height of his midlife crisis:

"My relationship with the DS is over!"

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

"Call me as pathetic as you want, but I am the only customer she ever fucked for money. I am the only customer she ever had sex with in a VIP. She is not, and never has been, an extras girl. That's one thing that made her so amazing. She was my ho, and only my ho. I fucked her bareback for all that time, and never caught anything. And I still wouldn't catch anything if we could do it all over.

I didn't want it to be over. Fuck. What an incredible understatement that is. Here's my pathetic truth. I offered her $1,500 per session to keep going with me. It hardly even registered with her. I offered her $2,000. She said no. Later in the night I offered her $3K. I was prepared to offer her 5. I wouldn't have gone any higher, and that would've just been for one final session. But I stopped at 3. Cause it would do no good. She would've said no to 10. She was my ho, but she's not a ho any more."
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Discussion threads are shut down for comments after 2 weeks of inactivity.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I don’t understand why people get mad when SJG would dig up a 4 year old thread and make some complete unrelated and pointless comment. - sarcasm
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Well...at least 2 weeks of fame is better than 15 minutes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion