tuscl

STD Risks

celayatable
Minnesota
Friday, April 13, 2018 10:08 PM
So I picked up oral herpes. In the dumbest possible fashion: licking my fingers after shoving them in a wet spinner pussy. Since then I have been pretty spooked about STI transmission. I ended up getting tested, I came out with a clean bill of health downstairs. This was reassuring, as I had participated in BBBJ while in TJ. However, all other action there was w/protection. My provider was disgusted and condescending when I described my past. When I asked about the risk of STI transmission through BBBJ with a stripper, he said to avoid this activity, even with a cover. He took the scared straight approach, and lecturing about my ethical obligation to care for myself and others. He ended by encouraging me to limit my hobby to HJs, “If I am that incapable of to controlling my foolish impulses.” This was followed with a recommendation that I see a counselor. Good times. He is probably right. I am headed to a high mileage city for a conference this summer. While I am interested in BBBJ or CBJ, I am now paranoid about catching something. I feel fortunate to do what I have done, and to have walked away with a cold sore. What have been your experiences with BBBJ and CBJ? Have any of you who have limited themselves to CBJ been infected.

16 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    This riddle was too easy to solve Mr troll. So many wasted words..
  • celayatable
    6 years ago
    Wow... You go Columbo when I ask a real question. No riddle. I’m interested in others’ experiences.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    It's unlikely to get HSV-1 from genitals to mouth, especially when no sores or lesions are present on the genitals. Not quite as rare as getting HSV-2 on the face (almost 100% of cold sores are type 1), but still rare, probably in part because the majority of people already have HSV-1 antibodies and also because when HSV-1 is transmitted to the genitals (probably the most common form of genital herpes infection for young women who had no previous exposure to HSV-1), symptoms usually don't reoccur making them less contagious (less viral load). It is much more likely to get HSV-1 from DFK or even LFK, whether symptoms are present or not as HSV-1 by design seeks out the oral area and nerve pathways. You don't know for sure and your provider doesn't either that you caught herpes from the stripper's pussy juices.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I thought those weren’t the same type of herpes. HSV-1 is so prevalent, it’s pretty hard to say where you got it, unless you get really bad cold sores and got them suddenly. I’ve read that most ppl don’t know they have it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s imoortant to be safe - and if you caught this in TJ - it makes more sense. Since the girls in TJ can have many sexual partners in a single day - using a cover for all sexual activities is probably smart.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is so much misinformation out there about STds. You can only get oral herpes from mouth-to-cock contact. Just what were you doing?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "HSV-1 is so prevalent," _____________ yes, something like 2/3 of the population under 50 has HSV-1 and it's not worth testing for, IMO. CBJ is about as safe as it gets and BBBJ has a slight risk if your lovely prostitute has open sores in her mouth. HSV-2 *is* worth testing for. Condoms do a poor job of protecting against HSV-2 (genital herpes). For every 1000 members on TUSCL, you can figure that 200 have HSV-2 and don't know it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    get some lysine from target or walmart... i chew and swallow one 1000mg tablet per day. as a kid i had a continuous problem of fever blisters and cold sores. then my mom found lysine. huge improvement! and ain’t expensive! i’m not a doctor but i’ve been doing good. herpes is one of the related outbreaks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's always an elevated risk with this hobby, analogous to being a weekend-warrior and playing competitive sports and thus being more-exposed to injuries. You don't sound very educated w.r.t. STIs - if u do some reading you'll realize as others mentioned that more than half of adults have HSV1 and one can get w/o having sex e.g. from someone just giving you an innocent kiss. As in anything else, always best to employ good hygiene practices when it comes to sex. I don't deal with my regular doctor when it comes to getting tested for STIs, I go to the free clinic but there are also STI docs one can see. Most people in society will look down on P4P and strip clubs and tell-you you shouldn't do it or think you're a bad person for doing it. You're family doctor is probably not an expert on STIs and is gonna recommend the most conservative (non fun) approach. Different folks have different risk tolerances - i.e. if one is in their 20s/early-30s and looking to get married and start a family, they need to be more careful that a middle aged guy with older or grown kids - likewise if one is sexually active with an S.O. one needs to be extra careful. w.r.t. TJ club girls, I thought prostitution being legal meant those girls are required to get tested regularly (weekly?) in order to work in the bars, but IDK how strongly that's enforced if this is the case.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Sorry I was drunk last night and have TUSCL troll PTSD. When you said "provider" and referred to him as a male I assumed you meant a sex worker, lol. So yea your male health care provider...ok. Yea he is taking an extreme antiseptic view of exposure. I was concerned about this risk and did some of my homework on it while I started in on this hobby. Yea HSV-1 and2 seem to be excetionally rare to swap locations, especially if you already have one where your immune syasem and its in dormancy. its also amazing the variability of reactions in different people and one person can have a strong reaction and another none at all to infection. I dont know if this is genetic make and/or strength of immune system but its all over the map which its soo hard to predict what exactly is going on and where you got it. Also the only reliable way to be tested is from an active sore. I cant stand condom BJ's amd am willing to take some risk. But I guess am lucky as if I ever got it in my life I have had either none or little reaction but I know others who seem like they have cold sores on their lips all the time. If I see anyone who looks spotty there or down below I still dont like to take chances with that girl. But yea in my estimation your probability of getting hsv-1 or 2 from a BBBJ is pretty low but I would assume that goes up if she is servicing lots of guys and the virus is in her mouth/lips from her last dick. I believe the same goes for pussy juice to mouth. I just dont see any significant measurable risk with a condom on. Just my 2 cents.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Uprightcitizen said "This riddle was too easy to solve Mr troll. So many wasted words." Did you take the time to look at the OP's profile, how long he's been a member, and how many reviews he has posted? Maybe you should do that and then get back to us on the subject of 'wasted words'...
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    @Upright - It wasn't just you. Read it twice to decide if the guy was talking about Tina, Chip or Dale.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Relax CMI...I was not exactly in the due dilligence mode last night and I corrected myself. It just read a bit weird.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I too suspected a possible troll and why I looked at the OP's profile.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Food for thought. When I was at Hong Kong in early January, I licked a couple of strippers’ pussies during the shaving cream shows. I know, not the smartest move, but I couldn’t control myself — they looked so damn good and I hadn’t done that for so long. Don’t think I caught anything. Will try to use more self-control next time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    celeyatable asked "What have been your experiences with BBBJ and CBJ? Have any of you who have limited themselves to CBJ been infected?" I commit my errors on the side of safety; I'm always covered. I know even that doesn't provide 100% protection, but I know what my risk tolerance is. I get tested regularly and (so far) have come up clean across the board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion