tuscl

Washington Park Illinois trip tomorrow

captncrunch
Kansas City, MO
I've been once to Larry F's in WP and was a bit disappointed. Good news - it was safe. Bad - it was pretty boring. I'd like to try an extras club - but if they are too nasty(women wise) or the place is crazy unsafe - I'd pass. I've read all of the reviews in the area there - wondering if someone has a specific place to recommend. I'll be getting in tomorrow at about 8-9pm. Money is not an issue. Thoughts?

3 comments

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    My one experience in Washington Park....went to Miss Kitty's late on a Saturday afternoon. I think you had to pay for lap dances by the pound based on the size of the dancers but the place was chill and friendly. Went to Hustler Club across the street shortly after it opened for the night. Many hot girls, nice ambiance, but very cold treatment by the dancers and staff. There were plenty of people going to the private rooms, but no one even approached me to find out how it all worked or the costs. And I had money just waiting to be spent. On a lark, went back to Miss Kitty's for the night shift around 11. The stage shows were great and handsy...the parking lot seemed a little scary, but inside was the same chill, friendly atmosphere. The dancers weren't model material, but were a lot lighter than the day shift! Found a great little spinner to go into a private dance, sitting just on a folding chair, but she made me very happy for the lowest price I've ever paid.
  • datinman
    7 years ago
    If you have read the forum, you already know all the particulars. As a general synopsis: The clubs closest to the highway are more safe, have more attractive dancers, and adhere to community standards. The clubs furthest from the highway are less safe, have less attractive dancers, and adhere to community standards (but it is a completely different community). Of these clubs, I probably like Wise Guys best.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    For myself I would first be looking to the BLACK CLUBS, and during the day shift. And I guess closest to the highway, or closest to the Mississippi River and the state border.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion