tuscl

Douche move - or just business ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Snippet from a recent Diamond Dolls Pompano Beach, FL review:

"... entered the club, used the bathroom to the right, and took a seat at the bar in the back near the last pole and the VIP dance area. I ordered a soft drink. It wasn't long until one of my favorites came over to talk. I got a table dance from her and we talked for quite a while. I was about to get a VIP dance from her until I got up to go to the bathroom to freshen up. On my way to the bathroom I saw one of my most favorite dancers, who I really enjoy and we have a great time in the back. I then politely told the other hot dancer that I would like to wait ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=327810&…

16 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Just business, how many times have we heard when strippers have left a PL in mid-sentence when a big whale came through the door?
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    If you even have to ask the question, then you probably sit down to pee as well.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I can see why I'd be upset if I was in the dancer's position. I can also see why it shouldn't matter from the PL's perspective. I guess it all comes down to the first dancer not closing it faster
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They do the same thing...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it happens.
    i’d have to be there to pass judgment.
    bottom line... she was probably worth it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Not a douche move to find a stripper you like better, and switch to her instead. Depending on how long "we talked for quite a while" is, it might be a douche move to not compensate the first stripper anything at all. She sits with you for 45 minutes thinking there's a VIP on the other end, and you don't dissuade her otherwise, my personal SC ethics is to toss her something. Alternatively, there have been plenty of times I've told a stripper "I'm not planning on getting dances with you, but if you hang out, I'll get drinks", which if she accepts, absolves me of any obligation
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Review says the first girl "favorite" talked with him for "quite a while" before he "politely" told her no more dances for now. Nothing more than the polite decline was necessary, but me personally I would have tipped her something, especially if she's a favorite and would want favorite type treatment to continue on next visit.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Why not bring enough money for both girls?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It was certainly his right - I only recall one specific time when a dancer was w/ me and bailed when she saw another custy - it kinda got me pissed but this was about 15 years ago early-on in my PL-career - today I just take-it as part of SS.

Liking variety there's def been times I've been engaged w/ a dancer and seen one walking around I liked much better but have not dumped the girls I'm with. I usually don't engage a dancer if I don't plan to get dances from her and I pretty-much always follow-thru w/ the dances.

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Who hacked Papi's account?

That can't be him asking this question.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Whats with all the hostility flag?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s reasonable to see another dancer - get the hots for her - and want dances. I’d pass a $20 or maybe 2 $20’s to the other dancer for her time.

I’m guessing it happens frequently. Hot dancers can be similar to impulse buys at certain stores. You see a hottie and you must get dances from her immediately.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    The reviewer did pay the first stripper for a table dance. He said he was intending to take her to vip but didn’t say whether he had expressed that intention prior to getting up to go to the bathroom. So it’s hard to say whether it was a douche move.

If a stripper comes up to me entirely of her volition and spends some time, I don’t feel that I owe her anything. If I invite her to sit and we hang out for a while, I think I owe her something because I was the one initiating the time together (unless, like Subra says, I made it clear I wasn’t going to be getting dances from her). If I hang out with a stripper at my invite and then tell her I’m going to get vip with her but then change my mind after freshening up in the bathroom, that calls for some compensation.

I disagree with any notion that it’s ok because they’d do it to us. Sure, some of them would do it to us. But I’m responsible for my own conduct and manners don’t vanish because I’m in a strip club.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    This is no different than a business transaction that you suddenly got a better offer. Let's say you were selling your house, got an offer that was OK and told your agent that you probably were going to take it. Didn't sign anything, then you get a better offer. There was no contact in place to the first dancer. She didn't provide any service that he didn't pay for. He just found an offer that he liked better.

Now he won't be able to go back to the other girl again ever. But at DD Pompano, that's not a problem.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with what the pl did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion