tuscl

End of month texts - half price OTC

jaredlucas
Arizona
Received 3 end of month "come see me" texts this past week

I replied to each one of them with varying degrees of empathy. Politely declining that I'm out of town on business travel.

Got home and immediately received a repeat text from one of them. Clearly she had forgotten my previous reply and was blasting all the PLs in her address book

Being the wise ass I sometimes can be I replied that " I would love to see you... please come over to get spanked banged and otherwise abused.

Also advised that " I got dinged pretty hard in Vegas last week, so I couldn't offer my normal gift".

Damn if she didn't reply with okay how about half? I said ok come by in an hour. She was an hour late but all was well ! I'll have to remember this for next month.

Just saved $150.

9 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    It's that time of month...
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I gotta try that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    End of month? It's the 2nd.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    Flagooner- note that I opened this discussion with "this past week". - puts the happenings in late March ...
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    So, do you think it was the money, or the “please come over to get spanked banged and otherwise abused” that sealed the deal? :)

I could use a new sub. My latest is flaking on me; she has a new boyfriend who doesn’t treat her as “badly” as I do, but is younger and better looking.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    George: In this case it was the money. I thought she just missed my Johnson and associated Daddy Dom play , but apparently she was about to have car her repossessed.

Needed a total $950 and my $ 150 got her there. Sometimes timing is everything.

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    That DD/lg stuff weirds me out a little. Not enough to forego it, as long as she doesn’t take it too far, but a little.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ahhh, yes you did. My bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion