Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

End of month texts - half price OTC

jaredlucas

Arizona

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Received 3 end of month "come see me" texts this past week

I replied to each one of them with varying degrees of empathy. Politely declining that I'm out of town on business travel.

Got home and immediately received a repeat text from one of them. Clearly she had forgotten my previous reply and was blasting all the PLs in her address book

Being the wise ass I sometimes can be I replied that " I would love to see you... please come over to get spanked banged and otherwise abused.

Also advised that " I got dinged pretty hard in Vegas last week, so I couldn't offer my normal gift".

Damn if she didn't reply with okay how about half? I said ok come by in an hour. She was an hour late but all was well ! I'll have to remember this for next month.

Just saved $150.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

shit.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

It's that time of month...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I gotta try that.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

End of month? It's the 2nd.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

Flagooner- note that I opened this discussion with "this past week". - puts the happenings in late March ...

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

So, do you think it was the money, or the “please come over to get spanked banged and otherwise abused” that sealed the deal? :)

I could use a new sub. My latest is flaking on me; she has a new boyfriend who doesn’t treat her as “badly” as I do, but is younger and better looking.

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

George: In this case it was the money. I thought she just missed my Johnson and associated Daddy Dom play , but apparently she was about to have car her repossessed.

Needed a total $950 and my $ 150 got her there. Sometimes timing is everything.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

That DD/lg stuff weirds me out a little. Not enough to forego it, as long as she doesn’t take it too far, but a little.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Ahhh, yes you did. My bad.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement