tuscl

So. Ya the kids ruin everything

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a stripper wouldn't have the best parenting skills when it comes to their children. But holy god. I had baby sitting duties all day today. I was ready to give this kid unicorn status. She was an angel all day. Then momma came home from her shift and all hell, and then some, came flying out of this kids mouth. Momma definitely makes the situation worse. Too bad because the kid is off the charts intelligent. Gonna be fucked up and on the pole like her mom in 10 plus years for sure.

So. Ya now I know without a shadow of a doubt no stippers with even one kid. No way this situation is unique to this stripper. Too bad. At least I have an easy out. She got money from working and hasn't paid a thing since she been here. Time to send her back to her BF.

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sure...
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I've met the kids of some strippers and most are messed up. It would be better for the kids to be raised by wolves.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @Ishmael trust me I don't have the time nor wherewithal to concoct a story this long in the making.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    @GACA - don't listen to the naysayers - I think you'll make a great Dad!
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    Dude did you really title this the kid ruined everything? It's really clear that the mom ruined everything by being a horrible mom. How the hell is that the kid's fault?

And you say she's still with her boyfriend?

You didn't mention any of this when you said she moved in with you.

It sounds like you've enabled the mom's shittiness (in addition to the absent father) in screwing up the kid's outlook in life. I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully she goes to college and gets the fuck out of this shittiness.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    GACA said "@Ishmael trust me I don't have the time nor wherewithal to concoct a story this long in the making."

There's a guy on here who mostly posts about bowel movements. Another who has written extensively about ejaculating in his pants. SJG's posts here account for 1/3 of the world's server capacity. Papi's reviews go into a level of detail normally found in a forensic pathology report (and are obviously useful to other PLs, but dear God publish to Kindle and get paid at least).

And those are the guys who *aren't* trolls taking the piss or posting via satire accounts (the Ricks, Mack Truck, Mamesan, etc.).

So, your protest means little on a site that is flypaper for guys who are a bit frivolous with their free time.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I can’t believe it’s over. I thought this was true love for sure.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    You wanna be her bf? better tell her ho ho ho cough up the dough...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    GACA, I'm with Ish, this all strains credulity .... on the other hand, this post rings incredibly true. Both the part about strippers being horrific parents, and the general behavior of children that otherwise good kids behave completely differently when a terrible parent is present.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    But seriously...what are the pros and cons of this situation....Do you have the time to watch the kid? Did you expect her to contribute towards staying there? Did you intend for this arrangement to be temporary or permanent? How much money does she typically make? Just curious about all this....please share if you can :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Just a side note...

I don’t have kids, and over the years I’ve watched my siblings kids. They are almost always angels when their parents are not present, but when they are - watch out - total different personalities come out - it’s like they feel they can get away with more when their parents are there to protect them. That kids behavior is not exclusive to her mom being a stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion