tuscl

don't make this mistake

Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:36 PM
I go to BSC a lot to get dances from my ATF, so over the past few months she and I have gotten to know each other well. One day she had 2 pairs of thongs on, one larger then the other but I noticed multiple strings so I commented. She said she likes wearing 2 so one can be pulled away and played with during the stage dance or vip. Pretty sexy how she works it. When we went back to VIP, she decided to play with one, then remove it leaving a very small g string underneath. I lost it and she laughed. Knowing I loved this, she has been doing this for me on days she knows I come in to see her. Well this past Monday I took a risk. I have been removing her bra for her a few weeks now, and the act of undressing her gets he hard! So as she was playing with the outer thong, I grabbed them and removed them myself while kissing her ass cheeks. I was in heaven, and nothing was on my mind except her ass and me removing that thong. So she turns around and shows off her micro thongs, then stops and says to me "you have to finish the job".....what? Well I didn't remove them over her shoes I just dropped them to her ankles. Stupid me. Don't do this...... don't make the same mistake I did. Idiot! I am so use to dropping panties on my wife or girls at Hong Kong who don't have shoes on, so they just naturally fall off and onto the bed or floor. Oh well. Next week I need to redeem myself.

6 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What a chump!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Redemption is good for the soul!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It gives you a good reason to go back to see her again. More practice to make sure you get it right!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Yes! Practice makes perfect.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    If I heard the girl say " you have to finish the job " , you know what I'm thinking at that point, don't you ????
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ haha, yes!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion