tuscl

You can bite my nipples

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This was whisper in my ear by that large natural breast Italian chick ... I'm usually not a biter so wasn't sure on how to do so...so I did a light nibble....any advice on how to bite a nipple ?

USUALLY I just suck

11 comments

• abqspencer
    7 years ago
    Stripper last night but my nipples. She’d be a good one to ask.
  • abqspencer
    7 years ago
    Bit not but. Ugh
  • LyraSilverTongue
    7 years ago
    Start off with a suck and drag your teeth over them as you pull your head back. Use your tongue to push the nipple into you top teeth. Then just increase the pressure each time until you find the reaction you’re looking for. :)
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    I have a lot of experience in this arena. It usually is not a full bite. You use a tooth on one side and lip on the other.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Try it on your pinky finger. It is hard to regulate the pressure with teeth on both sides but easy to do with the lip.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    My ATF has me squeeze her b cups hard! I have never done that hard until her. She wants it, and it surprised me. Haven't bit, just sucked, kissed and licked a lot.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Just remember when biting, you're not biting on a hot sauce packet at Taco Bell, trying to rip it apart!!!!!!

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'll need this advise because I will be seeing this girl again....I need to practice some
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    can't help. i've never tried biting. i'm too afraid i'll bite too hard and hurt her.

but my CF lets me suck hers to my hearts content. :-)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "LyraSilverTongue" Really?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Large breasted Italian girl? That's what I'm taking about juice! Wish I was in your area to meet her!

As for nipple biting I've never done more than light biting of nipples. Usually I'll suck hard and lightly bite down. I'll pinch really hard hard if they ask for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion