tuscl

Don't go away mad, just go away !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Always been a fan of Motley Crue. Love that song.

Anyway, went to a club last night that I have been to several times. Was looking for some "strange" so I didn't want to have any girls that I had been with before. Just was in the mood for something new. Walked in and immediately saw a couple of girls that I knew from before. Now, I probably will want to play with these familiar girls sometime in the future, so I don't want to make them mad. But what are creative " nice" things to say to a stripper to have her go away ?

15 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Tell her that you're mad at your buddy's obnoxious dachshund. All girls love dachshunds so that will turn them off.

Next time you see them wear this t-shirt:

https://www.spreadshirt.com/dachshund+th…

Then you can inform them that you've decided that doxies are brilliant after all! They'll fall in love with you and all will be right with the world.

Dachshund system rocks!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    This shirt also works for part 2 of my plan:

https://www.spreadshirt.com/stubborn+dac…

In fact, I even own the "stubborn dachshund tricks" t-shirt!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't have anything creative. I'll usually just go with "I'm having a mellow, hanging-out night." Typically, anything you say that isn't "Yes, I'd love to empty my wallet into your hands", they recognize as an attempt to move them along.

For the most part, they are as wise to our games as we are to theirs.

I've wondered about a more honest approach along the lines of "I promise that I'll spend money on you another time, but I'm in the mood for something different. Any recommendations?"

My gut is that it would only produce a good result perhaps 1 out of 20 times (optimistically...). The vast majority of dancers would (A) remain pissed and/or (B) never recommend a dancer who threatens their income.

But I've wondered, nonetheless.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tell her your recuperating from VD that should work :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I say, "I want you to suck my dick for $50." But don't try this at Bogart's.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I don't have any creative or witty answers, but I do have success with being straightforward. An "I'm looking to mix it up a bit today, maybe we can spend some time together next time I'm here" usually has the desired effect.

I also have found that I avoid the situation mostly by texting before I come in when I want to see a particular girl. So she's used to me texting first to make an appointment and assumes if I'm there without an appointment I'm not there to see her. I suppose the fact that I tend to gravitate towards girls who operate on the appointment model might have something to do with it too, since they've probably got an appointment with someone else anyway.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think you are a little late asking for this advice.

How did you handle it, or are you still stammering over what to say while waiting for a good response?
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I think Dolfan’s line is about the best way to go.

We don’t control the emotional reactions of others so, basically, don’t be an asshole about it and you’ll probably be ok. No guarantees how the strippers will react but there never are any assurances about anything anyway.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    just tell her I want some strange......the first time I ever heard "can I get some strange" was from a dancer lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As Ishmael mentioned, these girls know the deal and they know PLs like to play the field - as others posted, best to just be straightforward but polite and just tell them you wanna try some other dancers today - in my case if they persist I tell them I don't like getting with the same girls every time I come to the club - they usually understand my point and they're usually happy to take my $$$ on subsequent visits although sometimes they will stay away from me on a subsequent visit thinking I still don't wanna get with them and I'll have to make the first move but it usually works itself out - you don't wanna set a bad precedent of always saying yes when you really don't want to b/c then you're stuck and your visits shouldn't be about feeling stuck.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I got lucky. One girl was occupied by someone else and didn't see me. The other saw me as I was walking out of VIP. It was easy then as I just said " Oh, I wish I would have seen you earlier, gotta go. "
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I use the old standard - “Sorry. I’m tapped out - no cash left.”
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    ^
    I'll have to try this one but once a dancer sees you spending on another one, she might avoid you on future visits
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    jackslash, why not ask. At Bogart's they won't laugh as hard and as long as across the street at The Flight Club.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Lolruned - I’ve found most dancers will come over on future visits - if you let them know you are ready to spend on them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion