tuscl

Dallas Fort Worth

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:28 AM
I will find myself in the area in about two weeks. I’ll have a couple hours in the afternoon to kill and may want to check out the local talent. Any suggestions? I understand Fort Worth clubs allow smoking (I have no issues with that) so either Dallas or Fort Worth is fine. Looking for mileage, and eye candy. Thanks in advance. PM if there are any dancer suggestions or who to avoid you don’t wish to post publicly.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ft Worth recently banned smoking in clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    DFW clubs recently discussed: [view link]
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    A couple of hours dayshift in Dallas? Steer towards Baby Dolls!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In short Baby Dolls Dallas, and Bucks Cabaret Ft Worth, seem to be the most popular clubs in the area.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would second Papis suggestion, those are the only two clubs in DFW worth hitting up during the day. Those two particular clubs are the dayshift juggernauts drawing tons of girls (20-40) and customers during the day. I prefer Bucks Cab Ft Worth. But there are more nearby clubs near Baby Dolls Dallas if you wanted to have some backup options. I would avoid Baby Dolls Dallas during their free lunch time, it draws a ton of cheap guys and the dancers are weird then, it would be hard or impossible to get a dance with one of the hotter girls if you are not a familiar spender. Some of my reviews are pretty detailed and comparative so check them out for opinions from the same perspective. PM me if you have specific questions.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I was there recently on a couple of days during free lunch. Agree there were some weird freeloaders, but once I started tipping and asking for dances upstairs, they all started coming around. Spending draws attention!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi posted: --->"In short Baby Dolls Dallas, and Bucks Cabaret Ft Worth, seem to be the most popular clubs in the area" Only if you measure by shill review count. At least Baby Dolls could have the decency to pay for a banner ad if they are going to load this site with ridiculous shill reviews. Sheesh. ;) Lotsoffun, the sad reality is that the ratings and a fair % of the reviews for Dallas clubs on this site are less reliable than I've seen for almost any city I've ever visited. There have been a great deal of shill reviews both pumping up BabyDolls and trashing some nearby competitors. Also, it's not limited to here. BBD has shill accounts on usasexguide as well. As a general rule of thumb, the further north you get from the center of the city, the less likely you are to end up in a tourist trap ala Silver City and, yes, Baby Dolls. Dallas has a vibrant club scene, so why anyone staying in Dallas would want to hike all the way out to Fort Worth for a club is beyond me. I strongly recommend that you make your way up to Composite for interesting topless places and to a few of the byob nude places in the northern parts, which can be a blast. Men's Club is also widely reported to be worth a visit. And if you are looking to see the most gorgeous strippers in the city, then the Lodge is a real experience. Oh, and after you explore all that Dallas has to offer, please do come on and review the clubs for us.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Ah, just saw the day part. Have to agree then that your options are more limited as the byob nude clubs are dead during the day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Dugan - haven't you noticed that you are the only one consistently trashing Baby Dolls. Your personal vendetta against the club only serves to cause others to potentially not visit the club and enjoy it as they (and most people) would o/w do. Baby Dolls does not have the rep that it does b/c of shill reviews -you're grasping at straws b/c you have something up your ass w.r.t. Baby Dolls - no rational way that Baby Dolls' 2000+ reviews and high-rating is due to shills - get a grip - plus Baby Dolls has been discussed on the board dozens of times and the consensus is to recommend the club - yeah we get it, you don't like-it - but don't keep others from potentially enjoying it just b/c you have something up your ass w.r.t. the club.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bbd has its pros and cons. Pros: tons of hot dancers, good variety. High mileage. Cheap cover and decent dance price. Cons: whales, increasing potential robs and gps strippers. Chairs not conducive for cg grinding(not sure thats a major con for some). Tourist trap and watered down liquor(according to rick).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I never felt Baby Dolls was a tourist-trap - it's the most popular club in Dallas and gets a ton of locals - IMO a tourist-trap is a club the locals avoid b/c they know it's a POS and one gets ripped-off and receives little-value for big-$$$; this does not apply to Baby Dolls. IDK about the drinks since I'm not much of a drinker - but I keep up w/ all the Baby Dolls reviews and don't recall many complaints about the drinks (actually not usually mentioned) - so I think it's just Rick and his typical style of always thinking his way/opinion is the only/superior way/opinion.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    Despite what my name implies, I do not live in Dallas. So, my perspective if that of a traveling businessman. During the day, I have had good experiences at both clubs that seem to be recommended (Baby Dolls Dallas and Bucks Caberet Fort Worth). If I flew into DFW, I would consider both clubs for day shift. In my experience, BDD has more attractive girls and Bucks FW has more available in the relatively inexpensive VIP area. Now, there have been examples of exceptions to this rule for me in both places, but I believe my general opinions on the differences is valid. I prefer the non smoking verison of clubs, so I would tend to go to BDD more often.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi, don't you live in Miami and frequent big booty black clubs? When was the last time you were even in BabyDolls? Anyway, like I've said before, I don't dislike BabyDolls any more than a couple of dozen other corporate clip joints I've visited over the years. What I really dislike is the club's shameless self-promotion on this site through all too obvious shill reviews, which have jacked up the club's review count to 5 times the next highest review count for any club in Dallas, which is ludicrous given the similar sizes of several other clubs in Dallas. The club is not nearly as popular one would believe by reading this site. What I am doing is correcting a gross imbalance of information on this site regarding the vibrant Dallas club scene. What are you trying to do? Now I'll concede that maybe it is among only a few decent daytime options as many clubs in Dallas are dead during the day. But as a night time club hound, Baby Dolls would be way down on my list, not only due to the egregious price gouging and short poured alcohol, but the high hustles and bad attitudes of many of the dancers and even the bartenders. Also, the talent in Baby Dolls has always been a mixed bag and there are at least two other clubs in Dallas that would likely have much stronger talent ratings if not for the silly shill reviews. There are also several clubs that are a much better $$ value, including the byob nude clubs at night and a couple of the other topless clubs.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    But I also do want to be fair. If I was going out with a group of buddies who were just looking to have a few beers and see some titties, then BBD would be high on my list of options as it is does provide a lot of eye candy stage options. Same if I was holding a bachelor party and wished to keep things relatively tame, though only if I had a group of primarily beer drinkers as the hard alcohol is a ripoff there. I would definitely also consider BBD if I was doing corporate entertaining and didn't want things to get out of hand (I may be a whore, but I'm not a pimp, lol). But as a solo club hound looking to drop some cash and get some real ROI for that spending? Nah, way too many better and more relaxed options in Dallas.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @Papi - are you sure it’s wise to dispute a StripperWeb Goddess like @rickdugan?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Yup Dougster, I'm enough of a strip club junkie that my posting on clubs even extends to a dancer support site, as funny as that sounds. That of course is on top of reviewing 118 clubs on this site and probably seeing the inside of 100 more over the years. I guess my strip club related activities will never earn me the "Life and Money Well Spent" achievement award, but I might have come away from it knowing a thing or two about good and bad clubs. I've also clubbed fairly extensively in Dallas, so I like to think that I have a bit of comparative information to share.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @rickdugan - Nice to see a more objective perspective from you about BDD. Yes I would agree some of their reviews are shills. But some of the bad reviews are just newbs, as newbs are attracted to BDD.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Let's not overstate my balanced perspective Paul. After multiple visits to the club, I view Baby Dolls primarily as a corporate clip joint heavily reliant upon tourist traffic, which is why they feel the need to load this board (and usasexguide) with ridiculously obvious shill reviews. But I am willing to concede a few points in its favor, especially for day shift and infrequent strip club patrons.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion