tuscl

How much do you have to spend to have a great time at a strip club?

Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:50 AM
There have been several discussions recently about strip club spending and budgeting, so i thought i would add my own take on it. Now this can be spent on one girl or multiple girls. For this discussion, i'm not including OTC, because that isn't technically spent at the club. For me the number is from $300-500, depending on the number of girls. The cheapest VIPs/CRs (at the extras clubs in my area) are usually $200+ per 15 minutes and that doesn't include tips for girls and bouncers. I wouldn't bother with VIPs/CRs at the non extras clubs unless it was cheaper by the minute compared to regular dances (which it is at a couple clubs), but then you're still committing $150-300 for half an hour to hour of non extras not including tips. If we're talking LDs, then the average in my neck of the woods is $30 for 3-3.5 minutes. Occasionally 4+ minutes. Some of the clubs have $20 options, but i vastly prefer nude to topless, especially for VHM/UHM dances. One song is like nothing for me and i hate doing only one song. It means i don't ever want to do any more with that girl. Even doing only two is still a bit of a waste for me. It means i just liked her enough to get just one more. 3 songs with a modest tip, and i'm already at $100 for just one girl. And it's pretty common for girls to not really start ramping up the contact, grindage and mileage until well into the third song with the first song often being a warm up, where it's doesn't take much persuasion to continue into a fourth or even a fifth song or beyond. Also if the stage action is decent or better with a lot of hot girls, i can quite easily spend another $50+ there as well. If it's lame though, i barely spend even $5, if that. Not to mention other variable expenses like drinks for you and/or the girls, cover charges, valet, bathroom troll, etc. Surely there are some that seek LDKs in a couple songs or less at cheaper rates, but that's not what i'm looking for (5 minutes of grinding and some messy pants from one girl) and wouldn't even come close to satisfying me. How i fill out my time (often several hours) with the girls through out my visit is important to me as well and usually isn't free. And there are some clubs, cough, Follies, that have relatively very cheap extras/VIPs and cheap VHM dances, but i don't live in that world. Even then, i think it's still several hundred for the visit, unless you cut it at only one girl with little to no tipping or just some table dances. So how much do you guys have to spend to get your fill?

22 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    "So how much do you guys have to spend to get your fill?" Some of the best strip club visits I've had didn't cost me anything more than gas money. It's all relative.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    It's certainly relative, and i'm fairly sure there will be quite a spectrum...
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I can spend as much as $10, my time, and cost of travel to have a satisfying time. I do put high value in my time, though
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I wish that I could say with certainty that spending $XXX = fun times. I've spent a lot and gone home with not a lot to show for it, and I've spent quite little for a great time. On average and for the type of fun I like, I usually have to hit the $300 mark. But it varies wildly.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    It varies from visit to visit, but a lot of it depends on where you live and what you expect out of a club visit. For me, I would say about $300-$350 is the sweet spot for having the type of fun I usually seek. Then again, my last 2 club visits I spent $285 and $268 and both times I got FS in the club.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    I try to bust a nut as quickly as possible these days to save money. So a dance or two is in my wheel house. 30-60 bucks.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I usually spend $500-$600 on a visit. I mostly have good times.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    I've spent ALOT and felt like I had an okay or average time but I've spent little or had bargain deals and it was the time of my life
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I usually spend about 150-200 min to have a great time....i try to keep it under 300 if I can...
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I'm an extras guy and I like to take my time and have a lot of fun with the dancer I decide to take to the VIP. We're talking some drinks, some UHM dances and DFK for a a couple songs to set the mood, and then bbj to FS in a few different positions for a few songs more. I find that usually runs me 300-500 a trip when its all said and done. If I'm not doing all that I'm not having the great time I expect.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    That all depends on the club but anywhere from $300 to $600
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Last visit - 3 beers, plus tips = $20.00; $40.00 for 15 min = $5.00 tip; $165.00 to dancer bbbjcim. I don't count what I spent on weed. Total $230.00.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    $200 usually satisfies me "for my type of SCing". I hit $5/floor-dance small black clubs - I like getting a lot of dances and from as many different dancers as I find desirable - I'll usually spend b/w $20 and $40 per dancer (3 to 6 dances + a $5 or $10 tip; songs are usually b/w 2.5 and 3 minutes long) - I'll get w/ an avg of 5 dancers per visit, sometimes a bit less, sometimes a bit more. I get extras from time to time and w/ the room that will run me a bit under $150 - if I get extras it's usually in addition to dances from various girls - when I get extras I'll spend around $300 (I'll usually get less dances). There's a big time black dive I hit on occasion where almost every girl will fuck you right there at the bar - here I will spend $300 to $500 and may fuck from 3 or 4 girls (sometimes just fuck 2 and dances w/ others).
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yea typically $300 to $600 does it for me which includes drinks and food. These are extras friendly clubs. I have spent much less a low end clubs and more in high end clubs. Non extras clubs ranges less.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Somewhere between $200 and $400. "Average" club $300 is usually enough to get my fill. Now obviously the "great times" last longer(literally) at a club like follies vs a chicago club. Im not an extras pl, so i can take $300 or $400 to follies and get 20 something dances(with modest tip included), a couple beers, a dub sack and still have have some money left. The same amount would get me 8-12 dances(no tip) and a beer or 2 after the cover and valet in a club in chicago. I also like to sample as many dancers as possible a la chulo. But i cant sample too much at $30 a dance because i also need more than 1 or 2 dances, which adds up fast! And a one and done dance at $30 hurts the wallet a lot more than a one and done for only $10.
  • Sajrandom
    6 years ago
    $300 seems to be about the sweet spot for me. Like so have mentioned this is usually at Follie's, so I have an advantage over a lot of guys. Usually maybe $50 or so for parking, drinks, tips, etc, $50-100 for some warm up lap dances, and $150-200 on a VIP trip. I usually just bring my own party favors, so that's a non expense. That will usually get me around 1.5-2 hours of fun, and that's about the amount of time I like to spend there.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It depends. In Detroit, it's usually between $120 and $200, and usually depends on whether I find the right dancer the first time or have to try a few. I usually cut my losses at three. When in Detroit I usually am there for three days at least and can end up spending over $800, over several visits. In my local clubs in Columbus, I don't really have good times, because of lack of extras. So there it depends on whether any of my local favorites are there. With judicious use of 2/1's I usually spend around $180. In Northeast Ohio and nearby Pennsylvania it's usually around $200 to $250 nice long time. Back before Harem in Dayton was forced to close until November, I could get by from $80 to $160. Only been once to Follies, and didn't find any dancers who appealed to me, but based on prices quoted, which I can't recall exactly the price, but do remember it was an odd number, in that it didn't end in a zero but a 1 or 9 if I recall. I would say probably around $160 for a good time if I found the right dancer. In Tampa it was around $200 to $250.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Last Saturday I went to a club I had never been to in Louisville and had a wonderful time in which I spent $100 for a 30 minute VIP + $100 tip for full service. Normally anywhere from $2-400 depending on the club when I'm in Lexington, Louisville or Dayton (haven't been to Dayton since the raids) for a good time. If I'm in Northern Kentucky or Columbus I usually spend around $1-200 warming up and shopping for OTC plus about $2-300 OTC once I find the right girl.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    "So how much do you guys have to spend to get your fill?" Some of the best strip club visits I've had didn't cost me anything more than gas money. It's all relative. Bingo wallan I've had Amazing trips ranging from the cost of $0-$1,000 In my twenties I averaged $100 In my thirties I averaged $200 As I approach my forties it's bumping up to $400 When I was younger I went more often as I've aged I go less but overall my level of fun is greatly increasing Don't think my fun is increasing just because of the money but that I found a great balance for myself on not going so much or not enough...I'm sure the money is helping as well This past trip for me will go down as one of the best ever and it costed me $500 ...I've got other top five moments that rival that trip that costed me only $50
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Wow, reading this and some other similar threads makes me realize I'm on a different plane then a lot of you spending wise. There's a half-dozen or so dancers at my regular club that will sit with me for 1-2 hours for the cost of a drink, some stage tips, and one or two dances ($40-$60 total). There's probably an equal number that are aware of my spending habits and studiously avoid me, but I'm okay with that.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it is a learning curve for me. what i spend now is a fraction of what i used to spend. used to be thousands. now about a hundred.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ Hong Kong, sigh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion