tuscl

Lie down with strippers, get up with fleas

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This weekend I was driving a stripper home from my place when she asked to stop at CVS drugstore. She said she had to buy computer screen cleaner and a tire pressure gauge for her dad. I paid for the items (only a few bucks) although she offered to pay. These purchases seemed odd, especially since she bought some computer screen cleaner for her dad only a couple weeks ago.

So I googled these items. It appears that some people inhale screen cleaner to get high. And a tire gauge can be use to smoke crack or heroin.

Strippers always tell me they don't use hard drugs, only weed. They probably say this because I'm an old guy and they think I would disapprove of hard drug use. Personally, I think all drugs should be legal. But I don't like the idea of strippers in my car or my house with illegal drugs.

16 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    There is something profoundly sad about using computer screen cleaner and a tire pressure gauge to get high.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You know for an old fart you’re pretty savvy to figure that out those alternative uses!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Was she blonde? If so, maybe she needed to check the prrssure in her air head
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You make a good point - about strippers and hard drugs - and having them in your car. I’m guessing most strippers won’t be upfront and tell you they have hard drugs on them (before getting in your car).

It’s dangerous - if you get pulled over. It’s easy to get dragged into a mess if the dancer hides the drugs under a seat.

There are many regular items that folks use when they are addicts. It’s sad, and I’m guessing they are desperate.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Yes it is sad. Kids these days are soo needy and high brow. Tire pressure gauges and computer glass cleaner.... pshaww.

Back in the day it was apples or toilet paper for a pipe and inhaling whipped cream nitrous oxide. Now thats how you do ratchet!
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    tire guage is an awful crack pipe. Get her a proper glass one and some chore boy......and screen cleaner? yuck.....people are desperate and that is nasty...
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I guess I'm lucky the stripper friends I had would smoke their crack at their own houses....never in my car or hotel....But they didn't hide it from me which I appreciated.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bug spray is the latest fad for getting high.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/natio…
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Bug spray? You mean the kind of bug spray that contains the derivatives of the same kind of nerve agents they are banned by international rules of war treaties?

Nice.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat - That’s fucked up. The headline is a bit comical - did they need to mention that it’s really dangerous?

When I’m in the Home Depot - I don’t even like breathing the smell of the air in the aisle with the pesticides.

I remember thinking that kids sniffing glue - back in the 70’s - was crazy. This bug spray thing takes crazy to a new level!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Opening scene from movie "Thirteen" where the girls are dusting on what looks like keyboard cleaner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxRcgIni…
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    On some of the Indian reservations in Oklahoma, they buy spray paint at Walmart, then huff it using the plastic Walmart bag. It is a cheap high for $3-$4.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If the stripper is snorting bug spray - then maybe the OP’s premise is incorrect?

She may not wake up - but she should be flea-free...
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    yeah whipits are preferable over bug spray and paint for gods sakes...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I rode in a car with the DS dozens of times when it was full of various kinds of drugs, and the car smelled like a marijuana dispensary. I asked her to please keep da drugs hidden in the trunk but several times I found evidence that she wasn’t doing this. It’s a miracle we were never pulled over.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I knew a college shithole bar that managed to stay in business for at least 30 years by just selling “whip cream cartridge refills” aka whip-its. I think that was the desperate alternative for when kids weed dealer was out of supply.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion