tuscl

Why is everything at night?

Mtent
Relaxation
I get sleepy by 10 because of my schedule, I'm drained by midnight or whenever most clubs peak. I couldn't bring myself to go out. Do you all take red bull or something? That shit makes my heart beat weird and distracts me even more

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    No red bull, just hot ladied
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Exercise and b12
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If I'm not in bed by 10PM, I go home. :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I usually go during the day. Less dancer hustle and easier extras
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There are ways to deal with this problem. For example, Id always have the DS back to my hotel room after her shift. I’d go to her club and leave around 11 to midnight cause I’m an old fart, giving her the room number and a key before I left. I’d go back to my hotel and go to sleep. Around 3:30 am she’d come in. We’d shower together, fuck like rabbits, and then sleep til noon.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Try finding some clubs with a decent late-afternoon shift (read the reviews or just visit a few) - or go on a day you don't work and were able to sleep-in and you may have the energy that night
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    The problem for Mtent he is looking in NYC----I'm not sure afternoon and decent club in NYC exist.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    5 hour energy gives a decent boost. But seriously, I'm an afternoon shift guy. Besides balancing family life, I don't like staying out late nor am I fan of the chaos and crowds that clubs can have late. I also find it's easier to get what I'm looking for from the early shift ladies.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I'm drained by midnight or whenever most clubs peak"

Being there when the club peaks is exactly what most of us don't want to do, unless we like paying maximum $ for less mileage and more hustle
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The older I get the more I try to keep regular hours, and avoid using anything like caffeine to alter that. Often the night shift girls are the youngest, and no kids or SO. They are often the most ready to run off to a motel room with some guy. But yes, the time is too late, and then who wants to risk becoming a 2am statistic.

For myself and many of those who post here, the day shift is best. Older women, some have SO's, more have kids. Less likely to let their schedules be disrupted just because a guy has a hard on for them. But nevertheless, very pleasing.

SJG

The romance of engines / by Takashi Suzuki (1997), a most interesting book, about how the second law plays out.
    https://www.amazon.com/Romance-Engines-R…

Berkeley Physics Course 5 volumes
    https://www.amazon.com/Mechanics-Berkele…

A most ambitious undertaking. Originally in these CGS Units, which no one uses.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centimetre…

The most strange is what it does to the electromagnetic units, you get this statcoloumb and statampere, etc. It can be figured out, but it takes time and attention.

Ambitious in other ways too, vol 1 Mechanics, goes all the way through relativity, without any waves or electromagnetics. The examples are all either subatomic or out in space somewhere.

Vol 2 and 3 has all mechanical waves and electromagnetics. But thermodynamics is held off until vol 5, after quantum mechanics, so they can do macro and micro together.

Intended to compress their first year physics course, but generally agreed that people at that level of study cannot learn from such books. They are more for those who have already gone much further along to appreciate. Berkeley does not use them, but they do use the books by one who had been involved in the project, Randall McKnight.

Great preface by Clark Kerr.

Jeff Beck - LIVE Full Concert 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXJQb7aI…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You need to find a club with a good day or early evening scene. Personally, I don't really enjoy strip clubs when they're at peak activity.
    7 years ago
    “Everything” is not at night. I moved most of my SC activity to day shift about 15 years ago and never looked back.

More of “everything”; much less of the stuff I don’t want; and at a much lower cost usually (so I can get even more “everything”).

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion