tuscl

Selena Gomez in a Bikini

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
What the fuckin' fuck happened? My wife is almost twice her age and has a better body!!!!

https://s1.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/c2588…

24 comments

• GACA
    7 years ago
    Yuk
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fuck I know strippers who have had 5 kids and are over 40 that are in way better shape than that.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    That can't be her. No way she'd allow herself to possibly be photographed while she has that huge visible scar. These celebrities are usually uptight as fuck about that. Even with sneaky paparazzi, she wouldn't be caught in a bikini until that healed or she had some makeup applied. Not believing that's her until I see some more proof.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ok never mind. Just went and looked it up. So her whole reason to show herself with that scar is to show that she is strong and not worried about body shamers. Well shit more power to her!

• datinman
    7 years ago
    kidney disease. kidney transplant. steroid and anti-rejection medications. Her unfortunate illness is naturally going to take its toll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - she's been thru some serious health issues and likely has affected her physique
  • abqspencer
    7 years ago
    I’d hit it
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    She can get back in shape. Example. https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/585741…
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    She's had a rough time. She'll pull out of it and be as fine as before. Beautiful.

• JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I empathize with her for her health issues. Good to see she's living her life.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'd fuck her. She needs to hit the gym
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Um, she is ill, stop being d bags about how she looks.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Considering the health issues she's just experienced I'd say she looks great. Is she as fit as before the illness and transplant? No, of course not and I doubt anyone could stay as fit while going through that. Give her some time to recover from the transplant and I'm sure she will be back to looking as good as ever.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Based on what she’s been through - she’s looking great! There’s nothing easy about surgery and kidney disease. She’s a strong and intelligent girl. She’s also hot!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Is she the one that said "OMG, fuck America" when she saw the giant donuts? Maybe she changed her mind.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    She's pretty, but if she wasn't a celebrity probably wouldn't be given much more than a second glance.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Gammanu95 - that was Ariana Grande. I actually hate myself for knowing that!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Poor kid! I've never thought she had a fantastic body, she's always had a flat shapeless ass, and looked better in clothes (because she's slim) than in a swimsuit. But kidney transplant has to be tough, very brave for releasing those pics (I understand they were released)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I didn't know about the kidney transplant until this thread. The steroids, immuno-suppressants, and anti-inflammatories she is on will have her balloon up for a while. Since that's the case, then fuck the paparazzi that took those photos. I'm not a fan of hers at all, but give the poor girl some time to heal.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    7 years ago
    Wow, I can’t believe the considerate comments in this thread—completely serious, no sarcasm. Gosh, I really was humbled to see you guys say that her health was something to be considered over her appearance. Thank you, men. <3
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Send nudes or suck me.

Better?
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I read somewhere she has Lupus that caused kidney failure it is a terrible disease that seems to be a genetic predisposition. For somebody so young, pretty and talented to have it is sad.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It is sad for anyone to have it regardless of how young, pretty and talented they may be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion