tuscl

What do you do when it's totally soft?

Mtent
Relaxation
Do you still get dances or do you even tip and just leave?

I don't know why but I'm days when I've gone back to back it must be mental or lack of recovery but it just doesn't wake up and it's super awkward, though I noticed most dancers will act like they can't even tell it's totally soft

10 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I know my limitations. At 76 I'n one and done for the day. I leave immediately after busting a nut unless I am there with a couple of guys. Then I just stay around to BS with them.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    The only time that really happens is if I've just had sex. But, I don't really need a boner to enjoy dances. I'm not gonna goto a room if I don't think I'm up for the job, but it won't stop me from hanging out and watching the stage or getting some dances until I am ready to go again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This question is gay.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Vitamin V avoids this issue for me. I can be soft when I go to VIP but any dancer can quickly cure that so it's not a worry.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not trying to be a dick (no pun intended), but I remember you posted a similar discussion the other week. Maybe it’s time to see the Dr - if this is causing you concern?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lolololol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    So... is this you trying to up your 'Trust' level for some idiot reason by posting a lot of bullshit topics?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Doesn't happen to me too-often - when it does I still get dances and sometimes I enjoy them while soft, and sometimes not and I leave - and sometimes a particular dancer for w/e reason will eventually get me hard - most dancers don't care if you're soft, they just care you pay them - and in fact some of them seem to not like boners.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ishmael - it’s odd - but he’s created 12 discussions - and 3 are about getting soft.

My advice is to see a doctor. There’s no use to keep asking that question.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    "What do you do when it's totally soft?" I find a hot girl to look at and let my mind do it's job by imagining what it would be like to have her suck and fuck me. Then I take her to vip and see if she is as good as I imagined.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion