tuscl

stripper problems

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Monday, March 19, 2018 1:42 PM
I got a call today from a CF of mine...I just got out of detox she said....And I have to go back to my home with no electricity because my roomate smoked up the electricity bill...its only 45 degrees and cold...I said, oh that's terrible...she wanted me to come visit her and fuck and pay her...which things have been rather tense at home lately, not really allowing me to leave so easily...She told me I was the first person she called! (Oh Joy) that's because she thinks I have the most money and am the most likely to pay her...and I'm probably one of the nicer customers...But I didn't offer to pay her electric, or stop over and give her money....I didn't say anything other than that sucks...she then tried to give me some gossip about some other girls she though I'd find interesting...But I still didn't bite....I made it through without offering any help...after all she said she had 10 texts when she got out...So I thought now you can call the other 9 lol.....

21 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    "She told me I was the first person she called! (Oh Joy) that's because she thinks I have the most money and am the most likely to pay her...and I'm probably one of the nicer customers..." Sorry to break it to you. She told 10 other guys that they were the first too.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Yeah I can only hope I wasn't the first :) All I'm saying is I'm learning...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You done did good
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “..I just got out of detox she said....And I have to go back to my home with no electricity” Paging Rick Dugan, paging Rick Dugan.,,
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of these girls live day to day if not minute to minute - good chance she needs help - only problem is that most of these girls don't cease from needing help.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Xbox parties are as energy intensive as mining cryto but it doesnt pay the bills. "Roomate" needs his meal ticket back to work.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    They endlessly check in and out of detox, her roomate, another female has been on a crack thing the past couple months...its amazingly not a loser bf in this case....though I've met plenty of those....I could give her money, I doubt the electric bill would get paid...I could pay the electric bill, also an exercise in futility...I'm done being the end all..... I'll fuck you occasionally and pay aftewards, thats about it...my atf broke me of the sugar daddy thing....her budget was astronomical lol...though the sex and company was phenomenal, I was literally probably spending 1,000 a week on this chick.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You handled it properly. She just got out of detox - had no $$$ - no heat - and no drugs! The $$$ was going towards drugs - and she would still have no heat.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    (my former atf, not the CF in question)....I left the atf with her loser bf who doesn't work who she said she was going to leave lol...she should have just told the truth...I don't care if she stays with him or not...just stop lying....oh I need to stop revisiting this stuff now.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Plus...who wants to go fuck a CF in a 45 degree apt.?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL....she was hinting she wanted me to put her up at motel 6....She was remembering when I put up the atf at the hilton.....
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    and I let her order room service...she was in heaven
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    A lot of these girls live day to day if not minute to minute - good chance she needs help - only problem is that most of these girls don't cease from needing help. 2nd chances turn into 3rd and 5th or until you finally realize no matter what you do it will never be enough. The last time I was in Cleveland max there were major power outages all over the city.. I'm not sure this coincides with when you she called you.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    no, her roommate didn't pay the bill, I knew this before she went to detox...and its still not paid...it would be nice if it were a power outage. Every time I came over the house previously her roommate told me she needs to get to the program lol....but she won't get there if people keep giving her money and/or crack.....my CF was in detox for heroin...she's actually a very nice person compared to a few others I met...But I'm just not going to enable her because I enabled too many already....January and February were like a giant science lab of strippers, lap dances, sex, lies, drugs, and loser ex con boyfriends lol....It was fascinating and a bit expensive as I experimented...I tried to be generous kind, and loving, but as we all know they take that as a sign of weakness....and really how loving can you be eventually paying for sex that is a business transaction...the atf kept wanting to take it to a personal relationship solely for the purpose of extracting even more money for less play...at least partly....I think on some level she also did want to get away from the bf but I couldn't replace him as I am in a relationship myself that I can't easily leave. The cool thing now is I went to another club, with a bit higher caliber girls and made some friends there too...I'll probably avoid some of the drama I've been through....though it was fascinating...
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    why did you say no? does it matter what she needs the money for as long as you get what you want
  • mroo
    6 years ago
    Two observations on your post: 1) There are no nice heroin users. 2) There are no mild cases of HIV.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Good job
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @mroo I meant
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I said no because its hard to get away at the moment, it would be more trouble to me than anything....I just didn't see anything good coming out of it...I've gave this girl money before she went to detox supposedly for food, clothes, etc...But I wasn't around to verify if thats how it was used...I've not had sex with her before though she is pretty hot...I just made up my mind, no more money if not p4p and no more in advance bs....though these girls kept their word when they said they fuck me or blow me later lol...and also, just not trying to feed heroin habits.....I burned my # that most of the girls had, just this one had me on a messaging app too, and I didn't really mind, she was the nicest of all of them...But my not giving in has payed off, she hasn't contacted me again...and I know she'll have less money and therefore might stay on her subutex...though seeing the track records of the rest of them it will be hard. and like mroo said, no mild cases of HIV too.....I was lucky with my former ATF I always used a condom and I took her to the hospital for detox also and they tested her for STD's and I saw the results were negative..I myself have been tested at least yearly and have never had anything and I'd like to keep it that way...
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Max you can never really verify unless you buy the food and clothing directly. I started buying food cards from one of the grocery chains in your area for my ex because it got to the point I couldn't trust what she was telling me. Same with gas cards at one of the gas station chains. I've only had one situation spiral down on me in all my years of P4P but when they spin out of control it happens quickly. from what I have seen. In her case the demon is alcohol. Maybe not as bad as H but still it's a demon. For the most part there has been no contact between us--she's sent me a couple of text messages from different phone numbers ( there are apps you can buy get around blocking calls from a particular number) and I ignore them all. Thought about changing my cell number but haven't yet.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The dancers I deal with figure out pretty quickly that they'll never get a hand out from me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion