tuscl

What do you guys consider low, medium, and high mileage?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, March 16, 2018 2:12 PM
Specify the mileage to which part of the strip club you are referring to (stage, floor, LD, VIP/CR, etc). If you want to specify all aspects of the club, then absolutely be my guest

13 comments

• s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Low mileage = air dance Medium mileage = one-way contact, aka you can't touch the dancer, but the dancer can touch you. The most mielage you'll get here will be grinding to an LDK, and quite possibly some light petting of your clothed dick. High mileage = two-way contact, which involves everything considered medium mileage, but you also get to touch the dancer anywhere but her pussy.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I second Ironman, for the most part. The quality of the grind can also play in. A medium-mileage grind might not even be a grind as much as her just rocking back and forth on your lap. In a high-mileage grind, she's got her bits on top of your bits, whether her bits are covered or not, and is sliding up and down with the right amount of pressure. I've had two-way contact dances that were medium mileage. It's kind of a requirement for high-mileage dances, though. And, it's obligatory to say, but your mileage may vary.
  • ndnman
    6 years ago
    Low mileage: 15mpg or less. Medium mileage: 15 - 30mpg High Mileage: 30+ mpg
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    High mileage = two way contact, great grinding, mutual touching anywhere, including some or all of the following: stick shifting from her, titty worship, pussy touching ( but not fingering), over the pants bj. Anything more equals extras. Anything less is boring.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Less than 10,000 miles/yr is low mileage. 10K-15K/yr is medium Over 15K is high
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Grinding and mileage are not mutually exclusive. I have had tons of hard ldk quality grind at low mileage clubs, where you can't touch the dancer. And have been allowed to freely grope tits and ass but little to no grinding on the part of the dancer. The two can co- exist. But they don't have to. I always thought mileage only referred to the amount of groping that was allowed.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I agree w crotchrocket, except I think medium mileage has its place too.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I believe the TUSCL glossary also has an entry for "ultra high mileage" which is when you're getting into extras territory.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I think UHM is a category for things that fall just short of extras but are still outside most "rules." For instance, if a girl allows FIV or even just under-the-undies rubbing, in addition to good mileage, that would be UHM in my mind. Those aren't necessarily services you negotiate for, but if she's taking care of you otherwise and lets them happen, they're very nice value-adds. Subtle DATY could fall into this category, though that and FIV, I think we're talking a few seconds of glory in a lapper rather than an all-out session in VIP. When Little Jim comes out to play, we're officially into extras territory.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    medium is covered fs to me.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would agree with chessmaster that it's best to separate grinding and mileage as there are lots of instances where you can get a lot of one but not the other. One of the gown clubs near me you can get decent mileage but the girls can't grind repetitively.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    If the definition of high mileage doesn't include FS, I feel sorry for the guys doing the rankings:-)
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    In most places that aren't Detroit, Tijuana or an FKK club, I think FS is an extra, not part of mileage. Presumably, at extras places, the mileage is also high.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion